■Broken Angel

Author: EzynnnEzynn
Parts: 18
Reads: 5.11k
Status: On-going
Genre: Romance

11kStatus: On-goingGenre: Romance

BLURB
- Sylvia Olvera...... the one who is always seen as weak........ the one who is always being taken advantage of....... the one who is always insulted........maltreated......... shy,timid....... the little angel.......the broken angel....

Sylvia Olvera has a horrible past that hunts her then and there. She finds out that her life has been full of lies and deceit. She learns the cause of her misery and sets out for revenge against one of the most powerful drug cartels in Columbia. She changes her name to Sylvia Torres,in order not to be caught. Her plan is going well but when she meets Alexander Soleire,she may think otherwise. It's either she makes it out alive or she ends up with the same fate as her family members........Death!

PROLOGUE
- "SYLVIA!!WHERE ARE YOU!!???",my father said as he barged into the house. I was wondering why he was so angry. Coming dad!",I said as I quickly ran down the stairs. I came downstairs and saw him looking furious.

"Dad,what's wr......", but before I could finish, I had already received a slap on the face.

"You are a curse!",yelled my dad as he started beating me up.

"You are the reason your mother is dead!! She died because of you! If she hadn't listened to you,she would still be alive now!"

Then I knew why he was so angry...mum died. The news hit me like a bomb. But I didn't want her to die. Why was he blaming me? I only wanted her to buy me books to read. I didn't know she would die.

"What did you need books for? Didn't you have enough at home? What's your problem?" he yelled again as he continued beating me.

Dad dragged me up the stairs and took me to his room. He pushed me to the bed and started removing his belt.

"Dad..please....", I said before another slap landed on my face.

"You killed her. And now you are going to be my new sex toy."he said while removing his trousers.

"No Dad...stop..relax." But that didn't make things any better. He force fully removed my clothes and came on top of me. That was a night I could never forget.........

☆-☆-☆-☆
Curious about the story? Follow Ezynnn now and read the book. Enjoy! 🌼🌼🌼