■Never Let Them Know

Author: TFaizun
Parts: 16
Reads: 424
Status: On-going
Genre: General Fiction

WARNING: This story contains triggering contents like alcohol abuse, murder, depression, anxiety, death, disorders, drug abuse, etc. It will contain a lot of swearing and mature scenes so...

-READ AT YOU OWN RISK-

BLURB

- "Please, Ma'am. I didn't know. I beg you to spare my life. Please," cries the man kneeling and sobbing in front of me.

"Lies," I said, keeping my voice low and cold. "I have said before: Betray me and you'll be dead before you know it. I don't like to repeat myself." As I rise from the chair, I glance at the man who had the balls to betray me and try to kill me. Now his balls are being served to me in a silver platter.

No, I can't forgive him. There is no forgiveness for the betrayer and I simply don't forgive. He should've thought about it before. I give a curt nod to my second in commands. As I walk away, I hear the gunshot ring in the air and the dull thud from where the body hit the floor. I get in my R8 and speed away.

This is one side of my life. The mafia leader one. The other is the CEO and the owner of the fucking biggest and richest private companies in the US. This is Arynia Adams and this is the story of my life. My rich, cold, fucking lonely and two sided life.

The four persons I loved the most, died in a car crash and left me deal with the bitch called life and shit alone. Now I don't give a shit about anything. To have control in my life I have 5 rules:
1. Never run.
2. Never cry.
3. Never fear.
4. Never let the feelings show and most importantly
5. NEVER LET THEM KNOW.

As I reach the house and step inside, I hear her squeal, "Mommy!" My Angel. Yes, never let them know.

Arynia Vivian Adams is one of the richest young businesswomen, shareholders and investors. At 21, she's the CEO and owner of ADAMS Holdings Inc..., left by her parents. But she's also the unknown leader of the international gang, "Eagle."

The person who caused her parents and best friends car crash, is now after her, tipping of the detectives and the cops. Where, head detective Ashton Matthews is nothing but overlt nosy, very annoying, intense and intoxicating. Wait, WHAT?!?!

With her parent's killer after her, unwanted detectives invading her life. Can she afford to lose her secret?

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1

- "Missy, I am warning you. We are already on Greenlane street. If you don't show up as expected, you'll face the consequences, which won't be good. Even Auntie and Uncle agrees," Liz, my bestie, says. I can imagine her pouting.

"Totally," Freddy, her husband and my another bestie, adds.

"Fine. God, I'm ready! I'll be at the restaurant in about 15 mins," I said sighing.

"Well, you better be," she growls and everyone including my parents laugh.

"Hey, isn't that-" my dad starts to say and then was interrupted by a crash.

CRASH, CRASH, CRASH.

"Mom? Dad? Freddie? Liz? Anyone? What happened? Oh my god, OH MY GOD!"

With trembling fingers I call the 911 and report a car crash at Greenland street. Then I drive there as fast as I can.

NO, NO, NO. They are okay. They are pranking me. They'll be fine and we'll go to the new restaurant for dinner.

"Sorry, Ma'am. But they couldn't make it out alive. We found them dead," the paramedics say to me but I can't barely hear it.

All I can see is my family, the only people I love, lying in the stretchers in a bloody mess. Blood and debris covering every surface. The car is a tangle of platic and metal. Glass covered with blood littered the road.

My mom, my dad, Fred, Liz... They're all covered in blood. Their blood. I run to them, screaming their names, grasp their bloodied hands, shake them. But they lay still. DEAD.

NOOOOO!!!

I jerk awake from the nightmare. Cold sweat covered my body. I sat up, glancing at the clock. 1;32 am.

They are always there. The nightmares. Reminding me how the four persons I loved the most, left me. Abandoned me. I knew they were killed. My dad was a racer, when he was young. So it was nearly impossible for him to accidentally crash. They didn't find anyone or anything, though.

Alone. Cold. Lonely.

You will always be lonely. You'll be alone, cold, trembling, the demon in my head whispers. They are always there at these times.

They left you. The killer will kill you too. He will kill HER...

"NO!!!" I scream, "No, she's safe. No one knows. No one will hurt her. I'll keep her safe."

Is she safe? Can you keep her safe? He will take her away just as he took your parents and best friends. You won't be able to do anything. You are worthless...

"Stop it!" I breathe. I place my hand on my chest as I try to calm my pounding heart and hold myself back from crying.

I can't break my rules.

I can't cry.

I can't fear.

But can I face these demons alone?

☆-☆-☆-☆

Wow! This story got me curious about the life of Arynia Vivian Adams. I hope you are too. If the story hooked you then follow TFaizun now and read the story. You'll gonna love it. ^_^ ❤❤