■The Yakuza and The Thief [B×B]

Author: ItsShirochan
Parts: 53
Reads: 182k
Status: Completed
Genre/s: Action - Romance

Author: ItsShirochanParts: 53Reads: 182kStatus: Completed Genre/s: Action - Romance

BLURB
- "I'm not really a good person or a bad person"

"But if someone touches what it's mine, I'll cut their fingers off"

A Thief called Ryuu Furokawa stolen a jewelry from a ruthless Yakuza?

A Thief that looks like a Woman? That his beauty is dangerous?

A Yakuza wants him so his desire will be full filled him although he maybe falls into him.

A Thief messed with the wrong person that can change his life.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- A normal day at Tokyo again sun is bright for summer season. Ryuu is preparing the café he owns while the other employees were cleaning the place. Ryuu putting his apron on and tying his chestnut long hair and put his name tag on his chest.

"Ryuu-Senpai, should I put this at the front of the shop now?" Hina said while she's holding the menu for today, one of his employees, A cute girl with an orange hair that resemble like a sun, she looks like a teenager, yet she's a young adult working at the café.

"Okay then makes sure that is in the better view for the costumers" Ryuu said while checking on his checklist.

_______

"Let him sleep there for a while" Osamu said and Ryuu agreed, he sips his beer again then Osamu suddenly talks to him

"So Ryuu-Chan how's life" Osamu said while cleaning some glass with cloth and casually starting a conversation with him, it's getting late now and the customers were leaving, so the place was getting quiet now.

"Same as usual" He said, this past few weeks it seems little boring to him. He rests his cheeks on his right arm and sighs, Osamu saw his boring expression, but he got an idea to excite him up.

______

"How about we go home now darling" Ryuu said to Natsume while clinging to his arm

"Uh... Yeah, thanks for showing some jewelry here maybe in the future I'll buy them for her" Natsume said to the staff.

"I'm glad sir and ma'am, please come again" the staff bows at them.

"Oh we will, and we come again here tonight we will take that without buying it" Ryuu said in his mind. He's seem pretty eager to steal it tonight.

☆-☆-☆-☆
Interested in the story of a Yakuza and a Thief? This is a b×b story so if you are not comfortable with this genre just skip this one. If you are craving for more chapters just follow ItsShirochan . Enjoy! 🌼