■Got Ghosted

Author: Queen_Lhy
Parts: 7
Reads: 1.76k
Status: On-going
Genre: Teen Fiction

BLURB- Alaister and Sabby were best of friends, and they just wanted to have a peaceful life together

BLURB
- Alaister and Sabby were best of friends, and they just wanted to have a peaceful life together. Not until fate played a trick on them.

Both girls hoped for a serious relationship, a man that will love her with all his heart. They met the men that they loved, and yet one of them didn't expect to be left out in the air.

Who might be between Alaister and Sabby? Who - and why did she - "Got Ghosted"?

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- So here I am trying to call my best friend slash sister, Alaister. I was outside our house, and it was almost 2 am. Unfortunately, when I ran away from our home, I accidentally left my spare keys.

"Yes! Finally, you answered it!" I exclaimed when Alaister answered my call.

"Where are you, Aeshe? Are you outside of our house again?" She said with sarcasm naiimagine ko yung mataray niyang pagmumukha habang nagsasalita siya ngayon.

________

I closed the front door and already went up to our room, holding my pouch and her foods that she gave me a few minutes ago.

"Alaister!" There was no response.... tinulugan niya ba ako?

I opened the door and threw my pouch somewhere. When I looked at the bed, she was already sleeping. That fast? Geez.

________

"Kuya Tom, we were just waiting for Ate Ana. She's already inside so we can go now," I said to him as I offered the throw pillow to Alaister so she can cover her legs.

She's really uncomfortable with that skirt. I wonder how she became a model?

"Okay po, Miss Sab." Kuya Tom responded before starting the engine.

And we're on the way to school...

☆-☆-☆-☆
Want more chapters? Follow Queen_Lhy now and read her story. Enjoy! 🌼🌼🌼