■The Girl Who Can't Confess (Book 1)

Author: queenrhjylns
Parts: 45
Reads: 4.32k
Status: Completed
Genre: Teen Fiction

BLURB- Have you ever fell in love with someone and confess how do you feel for them? Confess your feelings without a doubt? Not thinking that confessing your feelings to someone may change your whole life and change the way how they treat you? And...

BLURB
- Have you ever fell in love with someone and confess how do you feel for them? Confess your feelings without a doubt? Not thinking that confessing your feelings to someone may change your whole life and change the way how they treat you? And confessing without thinking the possible consequences?

Everyone of us thinks that confessing your feelings is easy as eating sweet potatoes. But for this girl, it's a big no. Cheksa Maurice is a girl who never confessed her feelings to anyone because she's afraid of its consequences and she's always thinking that what she will confess will bbring a big impact or a problem to anybody she tell her what she really feels. She has a lot of sceret that only her diary and closed friends know because she rarely share it to anyone. She faced every problem alone nd got through it along.

And there this guy who came into her life to have mess with her feelings, Finlay Jaxtyn Bauer. He is known to be one of the playboy and he got interested to Mauricé.

Will Mauricé fell in love with Jack or she will only her feelings to herself?

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- "Huy," tawag nang isang pamilyar na boses mula sa likod ko. I'm currently roaming around here at Walter Mart, alone. Busy kasi mga kaibigan ko sa kanya-kaniyang jowa, magbi-break lang naman. Charot!

I turn my back to see the guy who called me, kung ako nga ba talaga ang tinatawag. Assuming ako pero minsan lang. "Ha?" I uttered when I see him, Jack.

"Alone?" he asked. Tiningnan ko ang kaliwa't kanan ko para makita niya kung may kasama ba ako. "Do you see anyone?" I sarcastically asked him.

________

Most of my suitors, di naman kasi consistent iyong tipong mas gusto yung easy to get girls and wala ding assurance sa panliligaw. Because for me, courting is not all about saying I love you, giving sweets, chocolates and flowers but prooving and showing the love they can do to win the girl's heart. To have their genuine YES!

Courting is making a girl fall in love with you without using anyone and even with or without assurance sa panliligaw. And I also believe, love is not a sure win.

________

"Ahh Ma'am sorry but I can't. Marunong lang po akong mag-laro but I'm not an expert." I said and smiled a bit. I missed playing though.

"Sumali kana kaya," sambit naman ni Cath sa tabi ko.

"No. Ayaw ko kaya. Pagpapawisan lang ako niyan," sambit ko pa habang kunyari ay natatawa.

"Maygad naman. Siguradong mananalo ka naman diyan eh. Tiba nga naka abot ka pa ng regional level noong elementary tayo?" Dagdag pa nito kaya napairap ako.

☆-☆-☆-☆
Can you confess your feelings bravely? Can you confess even though you are not sure if your feelings can be reciprocated? Follow queenrhjylns now and read the book. Enjoy 🌼🌼🌼