■Stockholm Syndrome

Author: Ehrodite
Parts: 55
Reads: 3.3k
Status: EDITING
Genre/s: Romance - Mystery

3kStatus: EDITINGGenre/s: Romance - Mystery

BLURB
- "Welcome home, my angel." - Zedvius Alessandro King Morgan- Montanari

When Izzariah Natalia Allegro decided to introduce her long time boyfriend to the public, things got changed. Her parents hated and neglected her. She finds her life being kept in their mansion. That's why she choses the only option to be with her beloved, it is to run away and never came back.

They made up a little rendezvous. She waited and waited but the face of her other half never showed up, yet a man arrived wearing this terrifying gaze abduct her. Would she climb the highest walls of darkness or let the mysterious spell of Stockholm Syndrome cast her?

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- Nagising ako sa pagkakayugyog sa'king balikat. Dumilat ako at tumingin ako sa paligid.

"We're here." Saad ni Devlin.

Kaagad kong inayos ang sarili at nagpasalamat kay Devlin. Akmang lalabas na ako ng kotse ng magsalita akong muli.

"I'll expect you to be in the party tonight." I said assuring Devlin's presence tonight.

"Sure, you'll see me there." He smiled.

"This night I'll introduce you.I know what will happen." Wika ko at hinawakan ang kamay niya

_________

"Hey," I furrowed my brows and turned around. "May problema ba?" Hinawakan ko ang magkabilang braso nito.

Umiling lang ito at ngumiti.

"Mija," Nilingon ko ang boses na nanggaling sa pintuan.

"Mom!" Ngiti ko at sinalubong ito ng

yakap.

Humiwalay ito sa yakap at sinipat ako mula ulo hanggang paa. "You look stunning, Mija." She smiled.

_______

"Señorita Talya, please get ready. "I nodded and the man disappeared.I glance at my look one last time in my huge mirror.

"Come on." Wika ko.

Pinagbuksan ako ng pintuan ni Brandette bago ito magsalita.

"You sure about this?" She asks and a worried looked appear on her face.

"Presumptuously, yes." I spoke. She smirked.

"Loved that." I gave her a grin.

"Goodluck, Señorita." She said coldy.

☆-☆-☆-☆
Craving for more chapters? Follow Ehrodite now and read the story. Enjoy! 🌼🌼