■My Demon Best Friend

Author: TFaizun
Parts: 11
Reads: 195
Status: On-going
Genre: Fantasy

Author: TFaizunParts: 11Reads: 195Status: On-goingGenre: Fantasy

BLURB

- "Hey, Angel?"

"Yes, pretty boy?"

"I love you. Forever always."

-----

He's a Demon.
I'm his Angel.
He's my Pretty Boy.

My name's Emilia Grey. I'm a senior in high school. My best friend's name is Ryan Evans. He's also a senior. We have been best friends since we accidentally met in that meadow, when we were 4 years old.

This seems like a simple cliché story. Right? Wrong. The twist here?

We're not normal. Ryan's the most powerful demon alive. His father is the ruler of the Dark world. My dead parents were the king and queen of the whole Light world. I'm not a little oblivious blonde airhead myself. I am half an angel. Just not the kind that protects everyone. My father was a Death angel. My mother was a Witch. And fun fact? Our families absolutely loathe each other.

Ryan and I are far from normal. We are the heirs to the thrones of Magical World.

But having a screwed up family, made us run away from them together when we were 8. Now, we live amongst the human neighbourhood with our another beat friend, Cristopher James, half a Witch and half a Demon.

We go to the normal Groveyale High School. We are the school's golden bunch. I'm the head cheerleader, Ryan's the captain of the soccer team and Chris is the school's students body president.

We live hidden amongst humans, not many knowing what we really are. But what happens when the Light and the Darkness seeps into the human world, monster on loose, our own families coming to hunt us, diminishing everything in their path including innocent human lives and ensuring complete destruction of the human world?

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1

- He wakes me up by tickling me.

"Stop it."

A musical laugh floats to my ears. "Nope."

"Stop. Lemme sleep," I whine. I cover my head with my pillow.

"Come on, Angel. Wake up," he says, snatching my pillow from my hands.

"Just ten more minutes! Pretty please with cherry on top?" I whine at him, wrapping my arms around his bare torso and legs around his waist. I bury my head in his naked chest. Ryan was always cherry in the morning. A clear morning person. Whereas I was so not.

I hear him sigh dramatically. "Okay, sleeping beauty. Just ten minutes. Then you're going to jog with me," he says, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer. As if there was any space left anyway.

I smile at the thought and pull him closer, as he buries his head in the crook of my neck. I mutter an almost inaudible thank you. Then I again fall asleep. Just the sleepyhead I am.

Just as I fell asleep, Ryan is tickling me again. I groan and try to trap his hands. But no such luck. Instead, he traps my wrists in his hands and places them above my heads, pushing them into the matress.

I lazily crack open an eye to see him hovering over me, a small smile playing at his lips.

"Good morning, love."

"Good morning, Pretty boy," I reply to him and yawn. He bends his head down and rubs his nose with mine, giving me a little Eskimo kiss.

I love it when he does that.

---------

I get up from the bed and jump into the shower. I quickly put on my jogging attire, a jacket over my white sports bra and black yoga pants.

I head downstairs and walk into the kitchen. I see Ryan watering the unique rose plant on our kitchen window sill. When he notices me, he finishes watering the plants and asks, "Ready, Angel?"

I smirk and say, "Born ready, Pretty boy."

He laughs and shakes his head. He walks out of the kitchen, grabbing my hand and pulling me, on the way.

We start our jog at a leisurely pace. Then when we see big tree on the side of the road, Ryan's eyes light up.

"Angel, are you up for a race?" He asks me, smiling.

"Sure. What's the finish line?"

"Let's say, the edge of the park?"

That's a mile. Agreeing with him, I nod my head and say, "Sure."

He smirks and says, "Okay. Wanna bet?"

I look at him, trying to figure out what he's up to. "Sure. What kind of bet?" I ask unsurely. But this is a race. I never back down. The thing is, neither does he.

"Simple bet. If you win, I'll do whatever crazy thing you tell me to do. And you if I win, you'll have to do, whatever I tell you to."

I consider it. Whatever I tell him to do? Ohh, I have some ideas to embarrass him already.

"Deal," I tell him with a smirk. He matches my smirk with his own.

"This tree is the starting point," he says pointing at the big tree.

We both start counting together.
"Ready... Three... Two... One... GO!"

☆-☆-☆-☆

Are ready to experience new kind of journey about love then if you are, follow TFaizun now and read her stories. ^_^ ❤❤