■Marrying A Brat

Author: lucianthewriter
Parts: 24
Reads: 75.8k
Status: Completed
Genre: Romance

BLURB- She has a perfect life, a loving family and undeniably handsome fiancee

BLURB
- She has a perfect life, a loving family and undeniably handsome fiancee. But her supposed to be marriage was ruined when her bestfriend confessed their infidelity. That she got pregnant with her supposed to be husband. Her 5 years relationship with her ex-fiancee ruined by a one nightstand.

Broken and betrayed Tequila Yossabel Arevalo planned to drowned herself with liquor. Thinking that it can erase the heartaches they brought to her. She became a very different person for the past few months drinking, flirting and doing anything that comes to her mind. But the destiny is too playful, she didn't expect to meet the man who will changed her life completely inside a club. Silently watching her every moves.

And when she woke up on her bed the next day. She is already engaged.

Can he fix her broken heart? Or will he broke it the second time around?

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- Since her father dropped a bomb about her engagement with someone. Ay palagi niya na itong kinakausap, trying to change his mind. She wants that arranged marriage cancelled, she don't want to be in a loveless marriage. But her father is hard headed at mukhang buo na din ang desisyon nito.

"Mom please talk to him' ayoko nang kasal na gusto niya!" She said at pabagsak na naupo sa kanyang kama.

Ilang linggo na siyang hindi makalabas, her father make sure she can't escape. Dahil bawat sulok yata ng bahay na ito ay may bantay.

________

Napakagwapo nang lalaking nasa harap niya, agad siyang nag iwas ng tingin at nag patuloy sa pag baba sa hagdan. Nang makababa ay agad siyang lumapit sa tabi nang kanyang ama, avoiding his fiancee gazed dahil parang nalulusaw siya sa titig nito.

"Balae, I want you to meet my daughter Tequila " ani ng kanyang ama." Tequila great your future in-law's "

Nag angat siya nang tingin at tumingin sa mag asawang parehong nakangiti sakanya.

Pilit niyang iniiwasan ang mapatitig sa lalaking nakatayo sa gilid nang dalawa. He's blazing hot for goodness sake.

She felt embarrassed when something tingled inside her body just by thinking to that gorgeous man standing few steps away

________

"Don't fucking bite your lips again, kapag ginawa mo yon sisiguraduhin kong mamamaga yang labi mo."

Napasimangot siya.

"Ano bang problema mo sa pag kagat labi ko?" She smirk " Don't tell me na attract ka saakin " She said and wiggled her brows.

"Try biting your lips again in front of me and you'll know " Ani nito at iniwan na siyang mag isa sa balkonahe.

☆-☆-☆-☆
Interested to know more about the story? Follow lucianthewriter now and read the book. Enjoy! 🌼🌼🌼