■Desperate For You

Author: Boss_aura
Parts: 33
Reads: 3.08k
Status: Completed
Genre: Teen Fiction

08kStatus: CompletedGenre: Teen Fiction

BLURB
- "Who are you?"

"I'm Ashton."

Chelsea Carmen never expected her life to take such a 180 degree turn.

She never expected to leave her home so soon... to get new friends.... to start a new life... to capture the heart of Dylan Sanders.

Due to Chelsea's past experiences she decides to keep herself protected and not have anything to do with the male species.

But when Dylan shows up in her life... things change.

Will she let him in? Or would she keep being the ever-protective Chelsea she has become?

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- "Chels come on you're gonna be late for school," my mum called from the kitchen downstairs. "Coming mum," I quickly replied as I grab my backpack from my room that I'd be lying if I said was cleaned up.

I hurry to meet my mum "hey dad... bye dad," I say quickly to my dad as I hurry to the parking lot. We both get into the car and shut the door at the same time, looked at each other and burst into laughter.

_________

I stormed off the cafeteria and I reduced my pace when a familiar voice stopped me. I turned around to see Dylan looking at me. "Hey, um Chelsea right, from math class?" he said. "Yeah and many other classes," I said in a cold tone. "You don't have to be so rude I just want us to know each other better," "thanks but no thanks. I don't think I could be friends with a rival at my favourite subject."

That just got him laughing and I mean literally laughing. I don't understand this guy. "You actually like math?" he asked in between laughs and I looked at him disgusted. "Yes I actually like math I mean who doesn't?" Seriously... who doesn't like math. "Anyways I gotta go," I told him turning on my heels to leave.

"Wait," he said loudly and I turned around to look at him. "What?" I ask him annoyed. He sighed then said "at least just your number?" I got frustrated. "I'm sorry but no," and with that I walked away. I'm not ready to have a boy lurking my every corner. Love is just not me and I'm not love. Maybe I was before but that Chelsea is dead...she died a long time ago.

☆-☆-☆-☆
Curious about how the story will end between Chelsea and Dylan? Find out in the story of Boss_aura . Enjoy! 🌼🌼🌼