■Blood Lust

Author: -JDMP-
Parts: 7
Reads: 332
Status: Completed
Genre/s: Vampire - Short Story

Author: -JDMP-Parts: 7Reads: 332Status: CompletedGenre/s: Vampire - Short Story

BLURB
- I don't know what to do.
I don't know where to go.
I don't know when did it start.
I don't know how to control it.

I just want to drink fresh and juicy crimson red liquid.I just want to savour it every single time. I read it once but remember it forever..... they call it "BLOOD LUST"

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
-Here it comes, the most awaited part.

"I'd like everyone in this place to know that the Hellison and the Romansus are now tied " as he said that he temporarily leave the mic and offer a hand to the man I believe the Padre de familia of the opposite family.

After that he also said that I and the little boy is the one that will be getting married at the age of 18.

I now know who's that, as it turns out he is; Adrianne Zephyr Romansus. As handsome as his face.

The party's over so everyone is busy to clean the house. Im only at my room and only comes out when they said so (My Parents) and when it is eating time.

_______

I say this game is really hard at first but when u get a hold of it, it is much easier and a lot more entertaining at most.

We played it for almost 3 hrs before their butler come and said that they have to go home.

"I enjoy playing with you, I hope you too...So I'll be going first...Bye bye" AZ said turning his back at me while waving his hand.

"Don't worry I enjoy your company" I whispered.

☆-☆-☆-☆
Interested? Follow -JDMP- now and read the story. Enjoy 🌼🌼🌼