■Trap By Illusion

Author: jiyo0925
Parts: 14
Reads: 1.09k
Status: Completed
Genre: Mystery

09kStatus: CompletedGenre: Mystery

BLURB

- ".... You're stuck by your memories from the past. It's normal to feel the pain, the hatred, the temporary joy. But didn't expected that it'll get worst. You're being trap by your illusions, we can't treat you if you won't cooperate, Bliss." He slightly smiled at her, and she remained silent.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1

- LOUD MURMURS could be heard all over the places. The noise of chains, and guns that were being place on a metal table was very disturbing too. The officers were very busy discussing about the cases that they'll be handling for the whole month as their asigned task.

"Tsk, masyado naman yata tayong pinapahirapan nito?" Officer Dale stretched his arms and sip his coffee.

Napatitig naman sa kan'ya ang kasama niyang si Officer Scott, "Masyadong delikado ang trabaho na 'to, hindi lang basta-basta ang kriminal na hahanapin natin. This is giving me headache,"

__________

"Hmmm. I tripped off last night when I was walking from the store, Chaeryeong."

Her seatmate, named Chaeryeong seems not convinced. She want to know the truth, she knows that her friend won't just tripped down the way and get all those bruises. Napaka tanga naman kasi kapag ganoon, narinig niya rin ang mga bulungan sa labas kaya nag tataka siya, she knows that her friend can't do such thing. She's not a crackbrain, she's too innocent.

"Fine, I was sent to the police station last night---" her words were cut off when her seatmate, Chaeryeong blurted out.

__________

Later on a grin was formed on her lips when she saw a familiar figure of a guy. It was the gentle man who handed her an umbrella when a heavy rain suddenly falls down from the sky. It was the day when she's totally left out by her classmates when they're doing some class activity.

At that very moment, she's stunned and froze in surprise as his gaze met hers. It's actually normal in such situation, but she can't help it but to feel amaze. That bothers her for almost a week, mukhang crush niya ang lalaki na iyon dahil sa paraan ng pag tingin niya rito at sa kung paano siya makaramdam ng excitement at kaba kapag nasa paligid ito.

"You're making me crazy, jerk.."

☆-☆-☆-☆
Curious about the flow of the story? Follow jiyo0925 and read the book. Enjoy!!! ♡