■Third Chances

Author: syyyykaye
Parts: 46
Reads: 6.03k
Status: Completed
Genre/s: Romance, Teen, Non-fic, Adventure

03kStatus: CompletedGenre/s: Romance, Teen, Non-fic, Adventure

BLURB

- "Once is enough. Twice is too much, Thrice is stupidity."

The life of a simple and a loner girl named Kathlyn Kae Sanchez, who fell in love with a guy named Jimuel dela Vega, that broke her heart.

Three years after the accident, they've encountered into each other again.

Jim didn't stop to persuade her and he's sorry for everything in what he did way back then.

But Kae is always insisting that they never met until she wanted to talk with him about their past.

Suddenly, she then realized that she has a feelings with the another guy named, Marcko Jhad Ramirez.

And after their graduation, Marcko fled away for some reason. No communications and no break-ups. It just happened in that way.

When Kae's working, she met Jap Quizon, her Boss and they became close to each other. His feelings towards her grows deeper and he's willing to do anything for her. Anything!

But she's still in love with Marcko.

Until years had passed. Marcko and Kae didn't expect to meet in other country.

So, what will happen to the four of them?

And among of the three guy in her life, who is the right man for her?

Is first, second and third chances really worth giving for the someone you love?

For you, are you willing to give that chances to let yourself drown, hurt over and over again until one day, you become numb?

Or you're going to move forward and to heal your wounds from so much pain?

Or you're going to rest and make yourself worth loving for?

This story has a lot of sacrificing, pain, happiness, adventure and feels like a roller coaster emotions.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1

- It is just three words.

But it broke my heart, so damn much.

How many times na nga bang umuulit sa isipan ko ang huling salitang binitiwan niya sa akin? Since that night hindi na ata naalis sa isip ko na pati sa panaginip ay halos always present ito. Shit. Ano ba 'to?! Hindi pa rin ba ako maka get-over?

Ilang taon na rin ang lumipas pero feeling ko masakit pa rin ang lahat. Hayst.

Wala man lang naganap na closure sa break-up namin.

_______

No! I'm not.

Literally, healed.

Emotionally, broken.

May malaking remembrance ako sa braso at ulo na nagpapaalala sa katangahan ko tuwing nakikita ko ito sa repleksiyon sa salamin.

_________

Ang sakit pero totoo nga naman 'yong sinabi niya.

Kailangan ko na talaga siyang kalimutan. Pero paano?

Lalo pa't nagkita ulit kami.

Gusto ko na ng closure.

Pero...

Gosh! Wala na kasing pero-pero. Move-on agad!

☆-☆-☆-☆
Curious about which guy will end up with our female lead? Follow syyyykaye and read his story. Enjoy!!! ♡