■End of the Tunnel (Oneshots)

Author: HaniaAdil12
Parts: 12
Reads: 863
Status: Completed
Genre/s: Short story - One shots

TRIGGER WARNING

BLURB- Ever felt like the whole world is above you're sinking

BLURB
- Ever felt like the whole world is above you're sinking.

Ever felt like you're drowning and there's no one to pull you out.

Ever felt like you're screaming so loud but the words just don't come out.

Ever felt like you're sitting in a room full of people but the feeling of loneliness just gets bigger.

Ever felt like that what you're feeling is something that no one will understand.

This is for all those people. To show them that there are others out there that understand.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- Gut wrenching sobs escaped her mouth as her body shook. Her face was stained with tears and she was having trouble breathing. She sat on her bathroom floor with her back against the wall, her knees pulled up to her chest with her hands around them and face buried in them. A year ago if someone would have told her that she would be in so much pain she would have laughed in their face and never believed them. But now here she was going through so much hurt that even a simple thing as breathing was becoming hard for her.

A year ago she was a very happy person although she always struggled with insecurity. She never let people's rude comments ruin her or control her. Then again a person can only take so much until they completely break apart. The exact same happened to her. After years of listening to people, directly and indirectly call her useless, fat, ugly took a big toll on her. She completely shattered. After being broken piece by piece there were no pieces left to break.

_________

Many people judge as well and she can't just let her guard down in front of some judgmental people. That would only cause her more hurt. All of these problems also disturbed her sleep. due to that her whole routine was disturbed. All of these thoughts were putting too much stress on her mind. At the moment all she needs is a hug. Someone to be there for her, to comfort her, to reassure her that she is not alone and that there are other people who will support her, people who need her in their life because she is too important for them to let go.

After letting it all out she stood up, washed her face so that it didn't show any signs of crying. Plastered a smile on her face and went out pretending that everything is just the way it was, completely perfect, when it's not.

☆-☆-☆-☆
Curious about the book? Follow HaniaAdil12 and the oneshots. Enjoy! ♡