■The Silence

Author: ur_favouritexx
Parts: 24
Reads: 12.7k
Status: Completed
Genre: Mystery/Thriller

BLURB- "He hunts, only if the silence is disturbed

BLURB
- "He hunts, only if the silence is disturbed."

Zeal, a very determined young woman and a mother of one, had to go through challenging moments that somehow connected to the events of her quondam life.

When a stalker from her past begins to hunt her five-year-old daughter, Lisie, Zeal decides to take matters into her own hands, to keep her daughter safe.

In a town filled with crazy maniac, will Zeal be able to alleviate her kid from the clutches of the stalker? Or will the paranormal experiences she has to go through engulf her.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- I drummed my fingers lightly on the steering wheel, awaiting the closing time for my daughter's school. I craned my neck after a while, and checked the time. It was already two o'clock. I had been waiting for quite a while, and was growing a bit weary.

I spotted the security man opening it and removed my car keys from the ignition, and go out. It was finally time. I saw the flock of kids that ran out from the school's playground and others merely stood. Some stared afar off with their school bags; probably waiting for their parents to pick them up.

---------

I continued to observe Lisa through the rear-view mirror that was between my seat, and the passenger's seat. She would throw her tantrums occasionally and I would get a bit scared, because of course, this was all new to me and I wasn't used to it.

I could see her scrunching up her face and she folded her arms across her small frame. I turned to stare at her in brief.

"Hey! Watch it!" Someone yelled, and I speedily tried to regain control of the car.

---------

The car beside me suddenly honked aloud and I turned to stare. A formidable man with a muscular build sat behind the wheel. His jawline was sharp and jarring, with a thin line of beard that ran the side of his face. I couldn't help but sigh. It had been a long time since I had a man, all to myself. Ever since my husband's death.

I checked on my kid through the mirror. She had fallen asleep and her blonde hair stuck to her forehead and I stretched my right hand to turn on the air conditioner; keeping the left on the wheel. Cold air blasted through and enveloped the car.

☆-☆-☆-☆

Curious and interested in the life of Zeal and Lisie? Follow ur_favouritexx and read her stories. ^_^ ❤❤