■Kiss The Wind

Author: HiwagaSaDilim
Parts: 49
Reads: 41.8k
Status: Completed
Genre/s: Teen Fiction - Romance

8kStatus: CompletedGenre/s: Teen Fiction - Romance

BLURB
- "Are you ready for the consequence?"

Arianna Flair Velasquez or popularly known as Flynn always believed in the power of love. Having her first ever heartbreak, she thought maybe love was a little under her expectations. With this at hand, Flynn pushed herself thoroughly at her beloved work as a surgeon. Helping save lives and making people live.

Duke Wyatt Tan or known as the terror boss Duke have always stayed on top of his game. At his very young age, he took on their company in exchange of giving up his lifetime dreams and made their company grow. He never believed in love that's why he never wanted to marry someone although his family is insisting that he should.

An unexpected encounter made them face a mishap with a stranger making them turn from their beliefs and ride on destiny.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- Parang kahapon lang
Magkasama lang
Magkayakap, sa ulan

Isa... dalawa... tatlo...

Unti-unti akong ngumiti nang makita ang kumikislap na mata ng taong minahal ko ng limang taon.

Suot niya ang isang puting suit na may bulaklak sa may bandang dibdib. I've always dreamed of seeing him wearing that while waiting for me at the altar.

All our laughs, arguments, cuddles, and every memory I could ever think of, started to flash through my thoughts as I walk down the aisle.

I wish we could just stop time.

________

Now enough of my one-sided heartbreak. It's time to talk about me without relationshits.

To be honest, it really is hard to adjust to a new environment. Compared to my hometown, Manila is far more urbanized. I rarely see trees, and buildings are rising everywhere.

Gamit ang naipon sa ilang taon na pagiging surgeon, bumili ako ng sarili kong condo unit dito sa Manila. It's not that hindi kaya ng parents ko na bilhan ako, they can, but I just don't want them to.

________

Humiga na rin ako agad sa kama ko pagkatapos kong i-set ang alarm ko. I placed arm on my eyes while I tried to sleep.

But I thought of a nasty way to get even with the guy. It's not nice to just do that to a woman you know? Women's feelings are kinda sensitive.

Medyo pikon din kami. Hehe.

And though it's kind of immature for someone like me to do so, gagawin ko pa rin ang kalokohang nasa isip ko.

Bahala na kung anong mangyayari.

Well, what's life without a little thrill, right?

☆-☆-☆-☆
Curious about the life of our mc? Follow HiwagaSaDilim now and read the story. Enjoy! 🌼🌼🌼