■Flames of Roze | Season 1 | TRS # 1

Author: maxeequinnhart
Parts: 82
Reads: 5k
Status: Completed - UNDER REVISION
Genre: Random

BLURB- Xiafezin Roze La Spada was mentally ill, brokenhearted, and delicate young woman

BLURB
- Xiafezin Roze La Spada was mentally ill, brokenhearted, and delicate young woman. Poor soul was drowning in darkness as tears smeared the holy faith. Demons were obsessed with her death and soul, and just when she was about to give up her life for countless of times, the young sorceress received help from a breathtaking man named Zayden Mondevalle who she had the same cursed blood.

By a twist of faith, she carried a curse that alarmed residents of Terra Reale, particularly the royal family of Valerious'. She desired peace for herself and her family, which is why she sought to avoid the responsibilities that lay ahead of her. But she knew she'd never be able to find peace as long as death pursued her. Therefore, she bit into Zayden's offer to help her in dealing with the wicked law that sought to subdue her and the entire race of sorcerers to enslave mankind under the demoniacal reign.

Following her suicidal act and abduction by a De Marchi, she was assisted by Zayden's group in being sent to Terra Reale-a place where she can live on, but in a more bloodthirsty manner. Would it give her a new lease on life? Or would new heart-rending and horrific complications emerge, shattering and testing her family, friends, and most importantly, herself?

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- Napabalikwas ako ng bangon nang maalimpungatan sa naramdamang haplos sa makinis kong balat. Napatayo agad ako kasabay ng pagbunot ko ng punyal sa ilalim ng unan at aamba na sanang isasaksak bilang panakot...sa kung sino man ang nasa kwarto ko!

However, for some reason, I found no one in my room other than myself.

Napasinghap ako at napadiin ang kapit sa punyal. Hindi ako pwedeng magkamali. I know it wasn't a dream! Totoong may naramdaman akong ibang tao sa ko!

_________

Masiyado na akong maraming sinasabi na pati ang tungkol sa uwak, nabanggit ko, kahit hindi naman dapat.

"Ngayon, nakikita mo na ba, ha?! Parang may bomba sa mga mukha nating malapit nang sumabog ano mang oras! May bumibisita na rito sa'yo na hindi mo kilala! At ano? Uwak?! Alam natin pareho kung anong ibig sabihin niyon!" paghehestirya niya, paikot-ikot na sa'kin. "May bampira nang nagbabantay sa'yo! Sa'tin!"

Nahihilo ko siyang tiningnan. Tumigil siya bigla sa harap ko.

__________

Hindi ko ine-expect na magiging ganoon. Hindi na ako hinabol ng mga pulis! O ni Chief Salazar! Akala ko makukulong na naman ako. Poproblemahin ko na naman ang perang pang-tubos kapag nagkataon.

Ginapangan ako ng matinding kaba nang may naisip.

Sino ba ang nagmamaneho no'n? Sino itong lalaking ito? At paano siya nakabawi agad pagkatapos ng pagtalsik ng sasakyan niya? At isa pa, bakit kakaiba ang presensya niya?

Unless...he's not an ordinary.

Isa na ba siya sa mga naghahanap sa'kin? Nagkakalapit na ba ang mga mundo namin? Are they here now? For me?

☆-☆-☆-☆
Interested in the story and craving for more chapters? Follow maxeequinnhart now and read the book. Enjoy! 🌼🌼🌼