■The House

Author: lovefuz09
Parts: 3
Reads: 100
Status: On-going
Genre: Teen Fiction

Author: lovefuz09Parts: 3Reads: 100Status: On-goingGenre: Teen Fiction

BLURB

- The House, controlled by the Battery-a half-psychopath named Elliot.

The House, where people that are captured are mostly teenagers that either have been abandoned or have lost their families. Being forced to become a member of the House gives them the title- Vessel- whether they liked it or not, because this name is what normal human-beings in this small town feared the most.

Being a member of the House meant that they have two options to choose, if they oppose, they die. End of story.

Two options - become a slave or be put to WORK.

What kind of work? Kill.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1

- "Hey!" Samantha's voice echoed through the hallway on the fourth floor of the dorm building. The hallway was deemed of yellow light, barely noticeable as she continued to take small steps forward.

"Excuse me!" she paused, narrowing her eyes at the black shadow that featured a small boy. But this was college, not an elementary school and Samantha was sure no one was as short as the shadow had presented.

Whoever it was, Samatha took it as a student that goes to school there. She wanted to make it clear that it was already late in the middle of the night and no students were suppose to be out of their dorm room.

_________

Was he trying on makeup?

Chloe's eyes slid down from his face to his shirt, white shirt that had some stains. He must have been painting. Chloe concluded herself.

"Yes, can I help you?" Chloe smiled.

"Yes," he replied. "Please move a step closer to me." His eyes were kind and soft, just like any other kid Chloe had seen before. She complied. She took a tiny step closer to the boy in front of her -close enough for him-to stab her in the stomach with a knife that he has had

hidden somewhere just seconds ago.

"O-Oli-v-via...!" she managed with a strangled voice as she bent her back over to the front, holding her stomach with her already bloody hands. When she caught Olivia's attention, the boy was still standing there. His eyes were pinned to Chloe and her trembling body.

__________

"J-Jacob..." Olivia murmured as flashbacks immediately shot through her head. Her throat turned dry, she had lost her voice as she looked at the grinning boy now standing before her. When did he make his move-

"Shut up...don't remind me. Don't remind me! Don't remind me!" Olivia shouted with all her might, trying not to remember the past. She should've died back then when fought against the Battery. She knew that and that gave her the more reason to have been trying to forget for the past 4 years. She covered her ears with her hands, trying not to listen to the boy.

"Since you remembered," the boy grinned. "I can kill you now right?" A smile plastered across the little boy's face.

☆-☆-☆-☆
Can the people inside the house survive? Or will they kill each other in order to survive? Find out in the story of lovefuz09 . Enjoy!!! ♡