■The Unwanted Faith

Author: THE1GENERAL
Parts: 13
Reads: 385
Status: On-going
Genre/s: Teen Fiction, Action, Mystery

Author: THE1GENERALParts: 13Reads: 385Status: On-goingGenre/s: Teen Fiction, Action, Mystery

BLURB

- “To kill or get killed is the only way to survive the cruelty of life”

Dawn Aphrodite I. McIntosh

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1

- Kumakalampag na yapak ng sapatos ang maririnig sa buong hallway. Everyone are busy eyeing the new girl. Walang sino man ang umimik sa presensiya nito. With the look on her face you can feel the chill na nanggagaling sa kanyang mata. Fierce peach-black eyes. You can sense some danger when you look in her eyes.

Diretso lamang ang lakad nito hanggang makadating siya sa kanyang distinasyon -The headmaster's office. With the aura of the school you can sense already that something is off. Kumatok siya rito at marahan na pinihit ang doorknob.

Tumambad sa kanya ang mukha ng isang matandang may kaedaran na. Mga nasa mid-forties. Tumingin ito ng diretso sa kanyang mata at ito rin ang unang umiwas. Iminuwestra nito sa kanya ang isang visitor's chair sa harap niya bago ituon ang pansin sa kanya. Before he can tell something, tumunog ang teleponong nasa side table nito. Right after he accept that call horror was evident on his face. Binaba na nito ang tawag habang balisa na ito sa kanyang kinauupuan.

________

"I'm here for my schedules", kaswal na sagot nito na wala ni mang bahid ng emosyon. "I'm the new transfer student. Can I have it already?"

Pagkasabi niya ng mga linyang ito, hindi na magkandaugaga ang headmaster sa pagkuha ng kanyang schedule na kahahatid lang kanina. Fear hit the whole system of him. It's the second time that he felt this kind of ambiance when talking to someone. She's added to the new puzzles that this man have to solve.

Pagkatapos niyang kunin ang papel binigay sa kanya, she headed straight directly to her dorm. It was already indicated in the paper her dorm number, her cafeteria code, and the list of her subjects assigned room. And yes, this school is a boarding school where you have to stay until the entire year of school will end.

____________

The moon illuminates her room that creeps from the open balcony. The room feels so cold and lonely, yet it gives her a satisfying feeling.

Hearing a screeching sound coming from her open balcony, she open her eyes and it landed directly to the pair of eyes looking at her straight in her eyes digging deeper to her soul. Those captivating ocean green eyes made the time stops for a moment.

"Welcome back my Queen", with that the man with the hooded facade left her a quick peck in her lips and left her again dumbfounded.

FEELING achy she woke up from her bed and brought herself to the bathroom still wondering with the mysterious guy last night.

"It was strange", she utters silently as she washes her face.

☆-☆-☆-☆
Interested and curious about the story? Follow THE1GENERAL and read the story. Enjoy!!! ♡♡♡