■ULMARK - vol 1

Author: broxmen
Parts: 13
Reads: 2.09k
Status: Completed
Genre/s: Action - Adventure

BLURB- ULMARK is a city where chaos is a daily bread for people living in that city and definitely when the smartest, wittiest and most dangerous criminals of the planet Tiget Jordan is dwelling in that city, chaos, angst and craziness can never b...

BLURB
- ULMARK is a city where chaos is a daily bread for people living in that city and definitely when the smartest, wittiest and most dangerous criminals of the planet Tiget Jordan is dwelling in that city, chaos, angst and craziness can never be far away.

ULMARK follows drama, action, emotion which mainly revolves around a Police Commissioner named Josh Timber and his family, it is a story of how deep a family man can go, to fight against one of the greatest criminals in the planet and how hard a criminal can throw his city into misery.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- "The City of ULMARK is one of those cities where life isn't that easy, you have to work very hard to actually reach a level where people will know you, otherwise you will just end up being 'nobody' rather than being 'somebody'", said Josh Timber father to his 20-year-old son Dann Timber, as the Timber family were moving from California to a very chaotic city which is basically a huge island known as ULMARK which is located in Northern Pacific Ocean.

[Five years before]

Josh Timber was very young when he joined the S.W.A.T for his country, and he slowly and steadily started moving to the top positions and then after 31 years of service he became Commander Josh Timber. He was widely respected in various forces, he was also awarded the Peacemaker award for decreasing the crime rate to a great extent in US.

________

Josh replied "Yes, I agree with you and I also know that he has that fire to be someone who can change the whole crime scene in America".

Anne said "Don't you think it's quite early for such gigantic thoughts". Josh smiled and replied "It's never too early Anne". But life took a huge the turn after all these normal years and life never ever went as per Josh after that.

[Five year later]- Present times.........

☆-☆-☆-☆
Curious about the story? Are you interested to know more? Follow broxmen now and read the book. 🌼🌼🌼