■Fentanyl E001: The Mysterious Experiment (Book 1)

Author: Exanimumxx
Parts: 37
Reads: 4.35k
Status: Completed
Genre: Science Fiction

35kStatus: CompletedGenre: Science Fiction

BLURB

- Nisha Eumerriah Normandeou, a woman who wanted nothing but happiness. But the dream unexpectedly crumbles as she finds out that she was one of the successful experiments named Fentanyl.

She dared to enroll at one of the city's most prestigious colleges, the Green University of Ottawa, after being secluded. This strange university hides a horrific mystery that must be solved. She observed numerous lifeless bodies that will make you puke out your brain until a disgusting carnage occurred. Her attempt to discover who is behind all of the school's evil actions has been hampered by her vulnerability.

Will she be able to track out the person responsible for the terrible acts? Or will her weakness consume her, breaking through the barricades she erected, allowing the demons in her head to take control?

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1

- At the round table, there are ten men. With only one look, you can see they're having a gathering to examine the most fundamental issue. They're perusing the records in their grasp when their consideration is drawn away by somebody's heels. Their look was attracted to the entry. There's a lovely lady with a wicked articulation remaining there. Her hair is long and wavy. Her eyes are round and look perfect on her. The nose is sharp, the lips are limited, and the skin is faultless. She's dressed essentially in a blue dress and has make-up all over.

Men's looks moved away from her. They claim to be occupied with the papers, yet they can't resist the urge to gaze at her once in a while.

They hear the impact point of the shoe moving toward them. There are a couple of things out there, and the room is exceptionally plain. You can see unadulterated white. She stopped in the center, close to an enormous screen TV. She can't keep her eyes off the ones who guarantee to be involved. They fixed their backs as she grinned. She gulped her spit and recaptured her serious, threatening articulation.

___________

They were frightened, yet they defeated it so they could move onto the principal building and seek after their fantasy about being a researcher.

"Fentanyl is available in her framework. Our master's most perilous drug is," she portrayed it once more, and somebody was baffled by her clarification, so he went ahead and his hand, drawing Nathalie and the other men's consideration.

"Yes?" Nathalie answered.

____________

She expressed briskly to the two researchers who were just watching her, "Give me another needle." They gave it to her without a second thought, and she infused the young lady into her wrist, making the lady's shaking stop and her heartbeat to get back to business as usual.

Nathalie plunked down close by the lady subsequent to taking a major breath. She locked her look on the young lady, and her significant contemplations returned. She breathed out profoundly and let go of all her ongoing worries.

'I'm trusting you'll make the best decision one day. Sorry assuming I'm adding to the severity, yet trust me when I say that I'll go to any length to help you. I'll see you soon.'

☆-☆-☆-☆
Curious about what will happen in the story? Follow Exanimumxx and read the book. Enjoy!!! ♡♡♡