■The Woman in the Drawing

Author: julie_gal
Parts: 16
Reads: 6.73k
Status: On-going
Genre: Romance

BLURB- "Daddy she is the one I painted

BLURB
- "Daddy she is the one I painted." Kiara shouted to her Daddy.

Meet Keith Williams a single Dad. He loves her daughter so much that whatever she asks for, he makes sure that she gets it. When her daughter paints a woman she claims that she is her future mother, he doesn't believe her thinking that she never exist.

However, when one day her daughter finally meets the lady, he is left speechless.

Will Keith this time offer what her daughter requests or will he just ignore her.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- "Kiara if you can't come down right now your Daddy won't take you to school today." Cassandra called out Kiara because she knew how much the little lady wanted her Daddy to take her to school.

She was the best friend of her mother and after her death when giving birth, she decided to look after her. Cassandra loved her so much since she couldn't give birth to her own kids because of some complications. The doctors told her that her womb was so weak to carry a baby so she was still on treatment.

"Aunt Cassy I am coming" She shouted while running down stairs. Cassandra looked at her with scary eyes and immediately, she put on her serious face.

________

After she narrated everything to Keith and Cassandra, they had supper and watched some Disney movie but Kiara slept in the middle of the movie. Cassy got up to carry to her bedroom but Keith was quick to carry her.

"Daddy first tell me a story." Kiara whined when Keith had tugged her in the covers.

"Anything for my princess." and he told her the story. After making sure she was fully asleep, he got up and murmured, "Good night my little Angel."

☆-☆-☆-☆
Can Kiara foresee the future? Find out in the story of julie_gal . Enjoy! 🌼