■Survival

Author: Manielii
Parts: 3
Reads: 720
Status: On-going
Genre: Fantasy

BLURB- Loosing her parent at a tender age and dropping out of school has never been one of her many dreams for a better future

BLURB
- Loosing her parent at a tender age and dropping out of school has never been one of her many dreams for a better future.

Racheal lost her parents on the same day; her mom to her abusive father and who later died in a tragic accident while trying to run away from the crime he had committed.

She refused to live in the orphanage and was left to wander the street. She tried to make ends meet, to make sure her dreams doesn't remain broken for long but life isn't fair - it never was.

Love is a feeling, it's what everyone is supposed to feel, it's meant to be priceless but for her it's with a price, nothing in her life has never come without one and all she's ever done is to keep Surviving but that is about to change.

The rough and scaly road of her life led to Brian.

Brian is the CEO of the most famous branding company. Born and bred in a wealthy home but with a forever busy parents, he was neglected all through his childhood and never get to feel the love every other child his age felt while growing.

He's Handsome, Rich and well known to be a play boy at least that's what people sees on the outside. Deep within him is a lonely and miserable man wishes to experience what love means.

He toys with the feeling of every lady he's ever met but when he met the young gorgeous redhead waitress with ocean blue eye, all the piece of his messed up life seems to start clicking into place.

For love can be the most beautiful thing one will ever experience while Hate, leaves you bitter and with nothing but PAIN, HEARTACHE, HEADACHE and Everything that Aches.

PROLOGUE:DREAM
- Little racheal was in the sitting room reading her favorite comic book when the front door open and her dad, Philip entered, staggering all the way into the house. He was drunk and couldn't walk straight.

"Welcome." Her mother, Mary greeted while trying to take his bag from him but was responded with a slap to the face, she stared at her husband in shock while racheal flinched.

Her mother stared in shock at him while he climbed up the stairs, cursing loudly and yelling out profanities on his way to the bedroom.

He has never behaved like this to her. Mark doesn't drink so why the sudden change, she wondered.

Not minding his shocking display few minutes ago, she went into the kitchen and took out a cold bottled water, put it on a tray with a glass cup and went up the stairs to serve him. Maybe that will cool his mind from whatever stress he's been through during the day, she had thought but was met with the opposite when she entered the room.

What followed her entry to the room was a loud deafening scream that rang through the house.

Racheal ran up the stairs as fast as her little feet could carry her. She opened the door and was shocked by the scene in front of her.

Her mom was lying on the floor screaming and crying with her dad on top, punching her repeatedly in the face while cursing.

Pieces of shattered glass layed everywhere in the room, she tried to stop her abusive dad but was flinged to a corner like a piece garbage, hitting her head on the wall and blood tickle down the side of her face.

She sat there in the corner crying and wiping the blood off her face and watch as her dad stood up and went out through the door, back to probably where he was coming from.

Abigail tried to stand but couldn't, she was too weak to stand. She slowly crawled to her daughter and place her head oh her lap, wiping the blood on her face with her own bloodied cloth, whispering words of reassurance into her ear.

Don't see your dad as a monster, he's just having a bad day. This will surely pass, she whispered to her daughter's ear but she was wrong, it didn't end there, and that was only the start of THE ABUSE.

☆-☆-☆-☆
Interested? Follow Manielii now and read the story. Enjoy! 🌼🌼🌼