■VIDEOCALL

Author: MisheruPanda
Parts: 25
Reads: 7.32k
Status: On-going
Genre: Mystery/Thriller

[CONTENT WARNING]

BLURB- A Woman's journey into Hell

BLURB
- A Woman's journey into Hell. A Man's descent into Madness. A Killer's search for Heaven. Bits and pieces of clues put together, and a Thrilling chase between Predator and Prey. All starting with a simple VIDEOCALL.

Deception. Delusion. Damnation. Feel as you unravel the mysteries in this new Psychokiller original series, only in wattpad.

SHORT SUMMARY OF CHAPTER 1
- CASE FILE #28

Interview with victim No. 013 Maven Alvarez [October/18/2015] [11:43pm]

Det. Reyes: ikaw si... Miss Maven Alvarez? 23 years old galing Tondo,

Manila?

Maven: Opo... *She quietly said*

Det. Reyes: ikaw lang ang nag iisang survivor na naka takas mula kay Vito De Guzman.

Maven: ... *Silently staring at the
detective*

Det. Reyes: sa tingin mo bakit ka niya pinatakas? Anong motibo niya sa pag patay?

Maven: ... *She looks down unto her wounded wrists*

________

Richie: it means everything to me! Pero sa inaasta mong yan malapit na kong mabaliw sayo! Puro ka bunganga everytime na lang na uuwi ako, kailangan mong ipamukha sakin na pabaya akong Fiancé? At ikaw sa tingin mo wala kang ginagawang mali dito sa relationship natin? *He says angrily*

Maven: alam kong mali yung mga pinag gagagawa ko, pero gusto ko lang naman makuha ang attention mo! I just want you to make love to me again, parang yung mga unang months natin as couple... I want to feel loved again is that too much to ask? *She said with a shaking and crying voice. Tears flow down her cheeks like the rain outside the windows*

___________

The masked man nodded and walked to the right getting distant from the building... He was walking calmly, like walking on a sunny day... She tried to get another glimpse of the Man but failed as the rain was blinding the road and could not see a thing. The Man vanished like thin air...

She saw a couple of headlights and a light saying TAXI on top, she hailed it and got inside.

Taxi driver: saan po?

Maven: sa Tondo po, turo ko nalang po sa inyo

The Taxi drove slowly, carefully into the rainy night. Maven was looking out the passenger side window, sad and hopeless. Questioning herself to what she'll do next...

☆-☆-☆-☆
Got you interested? Craving for more? Follow MisheruPanda now and read the story. Enjoy!!! ♡♡♡