Sammy: "Aw~ baby don't worry your company wont go bankrupt just because I dragged you here"

Ice: "....."

Gulf: "Who did you called?"

Sammy: "Our families and your friends"

Mew: "Our families? Does that mean-"

Sammy: "Yes! I also invited Uncle!"

Gulf/Ice: "Seriously!!?"

Sammy looked at them like they're crazy and said "YES! Why?! Is there a problem?"

Mew: "Sammy the King have more important things to do than attend this kind of party that you suddenly organised"

Sammy: "We'll Uncle said that he will try to come after his meetings ends and FYI the party is not going to happen here in your cramp room"

Gulf: "What!?"

Sammy continue "I told the hospital director about this and he happily agreed to lend me an area when I told him that Uncle will also attend the party" Everyone shakes their head at her. Sammy ignored their reactions and continue "These are just some of the foods I personally bought because I want us to celebrate first and the rest will be delivered later"

Gulf: "Wow you really didn't hold back huh?"

Sammy smile and said "Of course!" Ice commented "This is actually her running away from his Uncle guys. You see shes supposed to accompany His Highness to some royal duties today but when the doctor called her she found an excuse to escape the meeting" Sammy laugh out loud and said "God! How did you know?"

Ice: "Did you forgot that you sent me your schedule for the whole year?"

Sammy: "Ah yeah! Anyway lets not talk about that now na~ lets just enjoy these yummy foods!"

Gulf and Sammy arranged the table while Ice went closer to Mew.

Ice: "I'm really glad that you're fine now Mew"

Mew: "Yeah"

Ice: "I hope this is the last time you'll be in this kind of situation"

Mew chuckle "Yeah me too. By the way how's your business?"

Ice: "Same as before"

Mew: "His Highness didn't do anything?"

Ice: "Well he hired someone to investigate my company"

Mew: "I see"

Ice: "Don't tell Sammy about this ok?"

Mew: "Ok"

Sammy and Gulf called them so Ice helped Mew walk. They started eating and enjoying each others jokes when suddenly someone knocked on the door. They looked at each other and Gulf nudge Sammy "You invited someone here?"

Sammy: "No, I told everyone to come at nine in the evening"

Gulf: "Then who might that be?"

Ice stood up to open the door and he was surprised to see Pinky's parents. He greeted and let them in. When Gulf and Sammy saw then they are also surprised while Mew already anticipated this because he knew Pinky's parents so well. He had a hard time standing up so Gulf immediately helped him.

Mew: "Uncle, Aunty it's been a while since the last time we meet"

Pinky's parents greeted Sammy first before they answered him.

Pinky's Dad: "Mew I'm so happy to see you healthy and well"

Pinky's mom stared at him for a few seconds then she starts to cry, she walked towards Mew and embraced him "I'm so sorry for what our daughter has done to you Mew" Mew rubbed her on the back and replied "Aunty lets not talk about it anymore na~ it already happened. Don't feel guilty because it's not your fault. Pinky...she....changed so much"

Pinky's Dad: "You don't have to worry about our daughter Mew she will never know that you're still alive, we will make sure of that so that she wont try to hurt you and your partner anymore"

Mew: "How is she?"

Pinky's Mom: "She's fine Mew she changed so much she's like the old Pinky now"

Sammy clicked her tongue and commented "Aunty please don't forget to keep your promise na~? I have eyes and ears inside that facility. If you try to tell her about Mew I'll know" Pinky's mom looked at Sammy and smile "Princess please don't worry I will keep my promise"

Mew: "Uncle, Aunty I want to let you know that I already forgave her so you don't have to feel guilty of what she did to me and Gulf. Lets all move on from this na~?"

Pinky's parents hugged him and thanked him for his forgiveness. They stayed for thirty minutes talking about business and some random stuff to Mew before they said goodbye because they have to go to the airport to catch their flight.

**************************************
I Hope you like this chapter🙏🏻💜

PS: The Superstars Charmer will end soon so I hope ya'll will continue reading until the end🙏🏻