Leaving

"Do you have everything?" you asked Austin sliding his bag off of the bed and onto the floor.

"Yeah, I think that's all of it" he said patting the luggage with his right palm before he opened his arms to you. You quickly ran over and jumped into him before the tears started to run down your cheeks.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" Austin mumbled into your hair as his hand came up securing the top of your head.

"I don't want you to leave" you cried into his chest.

"I'll be back before you know it" he said rubbing your back up and down to calm you.

"And you'll have another girl that you like more than me too" you said and he pulled away and looked down at you.

"Why would you think that?" he asked.

"Because you meet all these different girls and work with them. I don't know you'll probably find someone better" you mumbled turning around before he grabbed your arm and spun you around so that your lips immediately met his.

His warm lips hovering over yours, making you melt into him even more by the second, his minty breath dancing across your lips as his right arm circled around your waist pulling you closer to him while his left hand caressed your cheek.

He pulled away and looked up at you as his eyes sparkled in the half lit room, his breathing was heavy, but you weren't worried about that. You were worried about not seeing him for three and a half months.

"I love you" he said for the first time taking you by surprise, you searched his pools of hazel with streaks of green to see if he really meant it and he did. You were taken back by what he said and forgot to say it yourself, he looked at you with a hopeful expression.

"I love you too Austin" you said pulling his lips to yours once again as he smiled into the kiss.

"Then promise me you'll be patient and wait for me to get back" he said with his eyes closed and forehead pressed against yours, standing there in that position quietly as if he was waiting for your answer in silence.

"I promise" you said and he tensed up.

"What do you promise?" he asked looking at you.

"That I will be patient and wait for you to get back" you said and he smiled before he leaned up and kissed your forehead.

"That's my girl" he said grabbing his bags and his jacket "Let's get to the airport" Austin said and you nodded following behind him.

**

You got to the airport and there were crowds of girls already there just waiting to get to Austin. Luckily he had security that were surrounding him at every side. Austin had his duffle bag in his right hand and your hand in his left, holding it tightly as you walked over to the seating area where his flight was set to board.

"Austin, I don't think I can be patient. You know for sure I am not a patient person, I accept what you do and all, but-"

"Here" he said cutting you off holding up a white gold necklace, you covered your mouth and looked down at the pendant, it was his signature at the end of it. Instead of having it say Austin or just a heart, he has his signature with a tiny heart after it and all of this is in white gold, Your heart just bursted to flames. This is the sweetest thing someone has ever given you.

"How did you get this?" you asked.

"I bought it" he smiled "And had it customized"

"It's beautiful Austin" you said as a tear streamed down your cheek and he immediately wiped it away.

"I'm glad you like it" he said taking it from you while you lifted your long curly hair out of the way so he could put it on you.

"I love it Austin" you said hugging him as the woman at the front desk announced that his plane was now boarding.

"It's time for me to leave" he said lowly pulling away from you.

"I don't-"

"I will call and video chat with you as much as I can" he breathed rubbing his hand over your cheek "And now you have this" he said pointing to your necklace.

"I know" you said as your cheeks flushed pink.

"Now that you have it, in an off sort of way I'll still be here with you" he smiled "I also have another surprise for you when I get back"

"Austin..." you whined holding onto his shirt.

"I know, but I gotta get going" he said pulling you in tightly one last time pushing his lips to yours, putting as much passion and emotion into it as possible before he pulled away "I'll see ya later baby"

"Later it is Mahone" you said watching as he walked over giving the woman his ticket before he went over to the gate looking back at you one last time. He waved and blew a kiss in which you caught and returned before he disappeared behind the doors.

You waited another ten minutes until they finally shut the gate which means the flight was taking off. You walked over to the floor to ceiling windows watching the plane go down the runway and lift off the ground flying into the clouds.

You knew it wouldn't be long until he got back. You just stayed patient like he said until the day he actually came back...

______________________

×Authors Note×

VOTE!!!

Thanks for 20k Reads...

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH!