Chemistry

You were at school in your last class. This was always your longest class, it just seemed to take forever just to make it all worse. Then your boyfriend walked into the classroom making your day a lot better.

"Mr. Mahone, you're late" Ms. White told him as he came into the room.

"I know...sorry" he said chuckling as the rest of the class shared the laugh with him including you.

"Where's your pass?" she asked.

"I don't have one" he said walking back to take his seat next to you.

"Detention after school then" she said and Austin shrugged knowing he's probably not even gonna come.

"Hey babe" he said.

"Hey" you said smiling.

"I was wondering if we could hang out later?" he asked with a cheeky smile.

"You have a detention to serve" you said smirking over at him.

"You know damn well I'm not going" he said making the both of you laugh.

"Mr. Mahone and Ms. (Y/L/N), quiet or I'll separate the both of you." she said pointing to you both from the front of the class.

"So is that a yes or a no?" he asked.

"I don't know" you said smirking.

"Alright let's make a bet then" he said unexpectedly.

"And what might that be..." you whispered since she was looking over at you.

"Who ever gets turned on first has to go by what the winner says" he said smirking.

"If I win you come to my house after school" he said.

"And if I win...?" you asked.

"I'll try not to be late to class tomorrow" he said smirking.

"Fair, but try everyday" you said giggling.

"No, just tomorrow that's too much work to do that everyday" he said smirking making you laugh.

"Alright true, deal" you said shaking on it.

Austin immediately slid his seat closer to you making you laugh as Ms. White turned around to the both of you. She then turned around to continue writing chemical formulas on the board. Austin ran his hand up your thigh and squeezed lightly, but you didn't budge. He started to rub circles over your pants and you immediately covered your mouth as he rubbed even harder.

"Just say you give up and I'll stop" he whispered over to you and you shook your head.

"Nope, now it's my turn" you said slapping his hand away. You put your hand over the slight bulge in his pants as he groaned lowly trying not to be noticeable. You rubbed back and forth as you could notice he was getting harder by the second.

"Does somebody wanna give up?" you smirked over at him, but he didn't say anything.

The bell then rang and he jumped up grabbing his things, he pulled you along with him out the door as you both rushed out to the car.

"Austin what are you doing?" you asked but still no answer, he threw his stuff into the back and he got in as well as you. He drove quickly out of the parking lot and all the way down the road to his house.

"Are you trying to kill us?" you said giggling and pointing at how fast he was going, but he just kept his gaze on the road. He finally pulled up to his house and pulled you out of the car and ran up to the door with his keys in hand. He unlocked the door and slammed the door closed then throwing his keys across the room.

"Austin will you tell me what's going on?" you asked as he pulled you up the steps and into his bedroom only to slam that door behind him as well.

"Are you gonna tell-" you were cut off.

"Shut up" he said with a smirk making you smile a little to see he was annoyed by your constant questioning. Roughly he attached his lips to yours, then pushed you up against the wall pulling your clothes off left and right as you did the same with his. Then you pulled away and spoke

"Does this mean I win?" you asked and he just grabbed your cheeks and pulled your lips back onto his. Then running his tongue over your bottom lip, you opened and his tongue found it's way to yours, fighting for dominance and of course he won.

You two were completely naked now as he lifted you up against the wall placing himself at your entrance. He started to suck and nibble on your neck causing you to moan, then he quickly slammed himself into you.

"Austin!" you screamed out which only seemed to make him smirk against your skin.

He thrusted in and out making the pleasure rush through your body. He hit the right spot every time making you moan and claw at his back.

"You're so tight" he said pushing himself further into you as you pulled his lips up to yours as the small kiss went to a heated make out session while he thrusted in and out of you.

"Oh baby you feel so good" he mumbled against your lips as he held you further up onto the wall.

"Austin...." you moaned out.

"That's right baby, say my name" he said kissing your collarbone as he quickened his pace.

"Uhh...Austin" you moaned out even louder.

"Fuck baby I'm g-gonna cum" he said as you felt him slam into you as hard as possible making you shriek in pleasure.

His thrusts became sloppy as you rested your head in the crook of his neck, you felt him twitch, then the warm liquid shot into you. Immediately after that you released onto him making Austin groan a little. He then sat you down and you could barely stand.

"I fucked you so hard you can't even walk can you?" he smirked and you bit your lip and shook your head 'no'. He came over and picked you up then carried you back over to the bed and laid you down. Then went over and laid next to you.

"That was amazing" you blurted out.

"I agree" he said giggling.

"I won though" you said proudly.

"Fine, I won't be late for class tomorrow" he said smirking.

"Good, a bet well made" you smiled as Austin laughed.

You laid in bed with Austin for the rest of the day cuddling and just relaxing. The next day Austin was surprisingly on time for class.

×Authors Note×

I really need to know if this is good or not, so let me know whether you would prefer me to continue to write imagines like these or something else....

If you actually did like it let me know, and don't forget to VOTE!!! :)

Also I NEED IDEAS because I'm running out :(