Mistakes: Part 4

(Austins POV)

Within about 20 minutes my mom, my boys and a few of our friends were there. The doctor rushed up to us "Whoa....look all of you can't go in there" he said.

Zach asked "Why?" and the doctor responded "Because....she doesn't remember too much...having all of you in there at once could put her over the edge."

Then I spoke "Can me and Robert go in?" I asked politely and the doctor nodded and gestured us in. Robert and I walked in....and we both walked over to her and she looked at the both of us "Umm...hey" Robert said eyeing her from head to toe. "Do you remember him?" I asked "Uhh...yeah he looks familiar" she said back.

Robert smiled and it honestly crushed me....she remembered Robert but couldn't remember anything about me "Are you sure?" Robert asked "Yes" she said back "Okay...umm...do I have any tattoos?" he asked and she nodded and pointed to the two places he had tattoos on his arm, he giggled and so did I a little.

"What do I always call you?" Robert asked "Skittles or something..." -pretend he calls you that-

Robert smiled and said "Alright hard question..." "Me and him made a video a few years back....and I made a stupid remark about a fish....and they laughed what did I say?" she looked confused "What did I always used to say to you to make you laugh" I clarified for her "Ohhh....you would always say 'I'm a pir-an-ha' "

(It was in the fishy business video) -pretend he'd always say that to you and that it made you laugh-

We both smiled seeing she remembered that "Last question Robert said....who is he....?" Robert asked pointing to me...and she furrowed her eyebrows "I....I don't know...I don't remember" she said while looking away "If you remember me you have to remember him....he's closer to you more than anybody" then a tear ran down her cheek, I tried to wipe it but she pushed me away.

Robert went in for a hug and she sobbed into his chest, and I just stood there....like she remembers my bestfriend but not me...she nudges me away but not him and then Robert pulled away from her "We'll be back later alright?" he said and she nodded. We walked out and explained what had just happened to everyone else.

"Honey, it's gonna be okay" my mom said trying to calm me "No it won't mom, she doesn't remember me....she remembers Robert and probably Alex and even Zach but she doesn't remember me....she doesn't remember that we're married or anything about me" I said as I sobbed, she then pulled me in for a hug. "Show her something to help her to remember" Alex said, which made me pull away from my mom "Why didn't I think of that" I mumbled, I went down to my room and got my phone and walked back in her room and she was watching TV.

"Can I show you something?" I asked, she shrugged and nodded.

I walked over and she scooted over so I could sit, I handed her my phone and told her to scroll and look through the pictures, she did and she looked more confused the more she scrolled. "Is this our wedding day???" she asked.

I nodded knowing at least she said 'our' "Can I play this video?" she asked,  I smiled and she played it....she giggled at Alex and Zach dancing around and my manager Rocco making jokes about them. Then she started crying again.

I grabbed my phone from her and pulled her into my arms and she pushed me away, but I just held her tighter and eventually she stopped and wrapped her arms around me and just cried....that's one thing that hasn't changed...she used to cry before and would push me away when I tried to hold her, but I wouldn't let go, she would eventually give up and that's what she did.

Her grip tightened around me and her breathing got heavier as she cried even harder. I just rested my head on top of hers as a tear fell from my eye soon to be wiped away by the sleeve of my shirt.

×Authors Note×

I like reading part imagines, so I'll probably just write part imagines when I run out of short imagine ideas, but I wished more of you guys read these :(