He Wants Kids

Austin and his family were all having a reunion to catch up and see everyone. Austin invited you and you went with him and his boys. You were a bit nervous, but happy to meet all of his family. You had just got there and had met a pretty decent amount of his family and now you were just strolling around with Austin.

"Austin your family is really sweet" you said nudging his arm.

"I know, but hang out with them long enough you'll see how goofy we all can be" he said giggling.

"That's a good thing though, goofy is good" you said smiling at him and he nudged your arm.

"Austin!" his aunt said quickly coming over and hugging him.

"Hey" he said smiling.

"Who's this?" she said smiling over to you.

"This is my girlfriend (Y/N)" he said putting his arm around your waist and pulling you into his side.

"Hi" you said cheerfully.

"Hey sweetie" she said going in for a hug which you returned happily.

"So how are you both?" she asked.

"We're both fine" Austin said smiling.

"That's great, you're not a shy one are you?" she said smiling.

"No...not really" you said giggling.

"She is sometimes, but not that much" Austin said poking your shoulder making you giggle.

"Well then you'll get along pretty well with most of this family" she said smiling and laughing.

"I guess I will then" you said smirking.

"She seems like a nice girl for you Austin" his aunt mumbled, but I still heard it.

"I know" he mumbled back giggling and smiling.

"Alright I'll see you two love birds later" his aunt said walking over to another group of people.

"I love you" Austin said pulling you into his chest.

"I love you too" you said as he leaned in to kiss you, but a cute little boy ran up and hugged Austins leg.

"Hey little man" he said pulling away and lifting him up.

"Hi Austin" he said giggling.

"How's it going?" Austin said smiling.

"Good, I missed you" he said pouting and crossing his arms making you laugh.

"I missed you too Logan" he said pecking his cheek.

"Who's she?" Logan said pointing to you.

"This is my girlfriend (Y/N)" he said reaching out for your hand as you walked over and took it.

"Hi" he said smiling

"Hi" you said happily back to him.

"Do you like her?" Austin asked.

"Yeah she's cool" Logan said making you smile lightly.

"You're cool too" you said back and he giggled.

"Do you love her?" he asked

"Yes" Austin responded glancing over at you.

"Are you gonna marry her?" he randomly said now messing with Austins collar.

"One day little man, I promise" Austin said looking over at you smiling. He then hopped down and ran over to get some food.

"He's cute" you said.

"I know that's my little cousin" he said smiling while intwining his fingers with yours.

"Well your little cousin is cute, and your entire family is really nice Austin" you said smiling.

"I'm glad you like them, because I definitely think they like you" he said smiling then pecking your lips.

Then as you pulled away you saw all the other little kids running around with their toys giggling and laughing.

"Aww they're so cute" you said giggling.

"I know, when will we have our own...?" he asked making you blush and smile.

"One day Austin..." you said as you saw him smile.

"I'd like that" he said as he kissed your cheek.

You enjoyed the rest of the night meeting his family and some of his friends that you hadn't met already. It was an amazing night including the little conversation you and Austin had.