His Ex

You and Austin decided to go to the park down the street from his house. As you walked through the park you took in all of it's surroundings the palm trees, the multi colored sky with blues and oranges and bright purples mixing together etc.

"How often do you come to the park?" you asked.

"Not often, I usually stay in the house or go to the beach. I'll occasionally come here" he said.

"Oh well it has a great view." you said smirking.

"I know, I thought you might like it" he said squeezing your hand lightly.

"I love it Austin" you said.

"Yeah bec-" he was cut off.

"Austin!" a brown haired girl came over to him.

"Tess!" Austin said releasing your hand to hug her. It took no deep thought to know this was his ex.

"Oh my god, how have you been? It's been forever." she said.

"I've been good, how have you been?" Austin said.

"I can tell you've been good, you look good and I've been okay." she said glancing over at you.

"I could say the same for you" Austin said.

"So...this is?" she asked.

"This is (Y/N), my girlfriend" he said glancing back at you.

"Oh hi" she said waving and you waved back.

"So can we catch up or....?" she asked.

"Yeah sure let's walk" he said and Austin began to walk with her not even noticing he left you standing there.

You decided to slowly walk behind them since you had nothing better to do. Austin would occasionally glance over at her smiling as she would return one to him immediately.

He got a phone call and took it as she walked over to you.

"So you two-"

"Cut the crap, I suggest you stay away from him." she said quietly to you.

"I'm sorry?" you said confused.

"He's mine and always has been. We would've gotten back together sooner if it wasn't for you." she spat.

"I don't think I was the thing that came in the way of that, maybe he just didn't want you anymore" you spat back.

"Is that so? believe what you want to because he doesn't want you. He only settled for you, I mean compare yourself to him he doesn't need you. I suggest you stop dreaming." she said while having a smile on her face as Austin glanced over.

"You're just full of yourself, aren't you?" you said

"No, I just know what's mine" she said smiling as Austin walked over.

"So I see you two must be well acquainted now" Austin said.

"Very" you said turning on your heels and quickly walking back down the pathway you came from.

(Austins POV)

"I'm lost, what happened?" I asked.

"I don't know, she just yelled at me and told me to stay away from you because you're hers, then she stormed off" Tess said.

"Why the hell would she say that?" I asked.

"I don't know, I was just trying to be nice, she seemed sweet but apparently not" she said twisting her lips.

"You wanna continue our walk?" I asked.

"I thought you were gonna go after her?" she said.

"No not after that mess" I said.

**

(Roberts POV)

"Austin what took you so long?" I asked.

"I was at the park with Tess, then we went and grabbed some food." he said.

"Why? you let her say all that to (Y/N) and then you go and grab food with the girl." I somewhat yelled.

"No, (Y/N) said that to her. She was just trying to be nice and then she went off on her" Austin said back to me.

"Austin let's not forget the many times Tess lied to you when you two were together." Alex said.

"That doesn't mean she's lying" he said.

"Austin...come on" I said.

"Fine, I'll call her then" Austin said grabbing his phone and walking out the door.

**

(Austins POV)

"Hey" she said walking onto the sand.

"Hey" I said back.

"So you wanted to see me?" she said smirking.

"Yeah, I did" I said glancing down the shore of the beach.

"And why is that?" she said biting her bottom lip.

"I have something to ask you" I said putting my hands in my pocket.

"Oh...umm okay" she said standing up straight.

"Did you or did you not say those things to (Y/N)?" I asked.

"Say what?" she said.

"You know what I'm talking about" I said rolling my eyes.

"No I didn't, I told you she said that to me" she said back standing closer.

"Don't lie to me Tess" I said through gritted teeth.

"Okay maybe I did" she said looking around "So what if I did? you know it's true Austin"

"No it isn't, you shouldn't have said those things to her. She didn't do anything to you, I'm tired of your mind games" I said.

"Come on, you know you don't mean that" she said smirking.

"Yes I do Tess, you're my past and she's my future so don't mess with it"

"So you really like this girl?" she said.

"I love her, and apparently you don't seem to get that" I spat.

"Oh so you've gotten into the love stage? wow Austin I took you for something better. I guess I was wrong since you'd settle for trash like her" she said.

"I'm trash?" (Y/N) asked walking up behind her.

"Yes the hell you are" Tess said turning around.

"Okay well this is trash too then" she said before punching her straight in the jaw.

"Shit babe, I think she's out" I said.

"I'm glad then" she said back.

"I'm sorry I believed her and not you" I said.

"I don't understand why you did though knowing how she can be" she said.

"I wasn't thinking, you just stormed off and I didn't know what to think." I said.

"Well think next time please" she said.

"Will do baby" I said opening my arms to her in which she gladly accepted my hug.

"So I'm your future?" she asked.

"Yes baby, you are" I said.

"Te Amo" she said.

"We're speaking different languages now?" I asked giggling.

"Why not..." she smirked.

"I'm sticking to English, but I love you too" I said kissing her forehead.

Within a few minutes Tess stood up and was a bit shaken, but she was fine. She walked back home. You and Austin then went home and told the boys what happened, then spent the rest of the night chilling together.