You're There For Him: Part 1

You had known Austin for almost two years, you two were pretty close "friend wise" but the last couple of months he's been hanging out with his girlfriend, so you two haven't talked or hung out as much.

You had came over to his house because Robert asked if you wanted to hang out since you both didn't have much to do.

(Roberts POV)

"Wanna play some video games?" I asked.

"Yeah sure...what game?" she asked smiling a little.

"The new Call Of Duty game" I said happily.

"Alright, but I'm not all that good so you might have some easy competition" she said giggling.

"That's fine, I'll help you out though don't worry" I said handing her the controller as Austin walked in with his girlfriend.

"Hey (Y/N)" Austin said smiling over at her.

"Hey" she said returning the smile.

"Yeah....hey (Y/N)" his girlfriend said.

"Hi" (Y/N) said back as polite as possible.

"We're gonna go out for a little while Rob" Austin said.

"That's cool, I'll be here when you get back" I said starting the game.

"I'm sure we both will, knowing how addicting this game is sometimes" she said as I began the game.

"Cool, well I'll see you later" Austin said walking out linked arms with his girlfriend.

Me and (Y/N) continued playing the game. She occasionally lost, but I would help her out each time. It was difficult at first but she got the hang of it eventually.

We had been playing for a good 4 hours and I didn't even realize it and neither did she until Austin came rushing through the door as we noticed it was pretty late.

"Hey bro, what's wrong?" I asked but he just stormed up the steps.

"What happened, he left all happy and now he looks angry" she said.

"I know, I don't know what happened though. I'm gonna go and find out what's up." I said getting up and going up the stairs.

Robert went upstairs and came back down within a few minutes.

"So...? is he okay?" she asked concerned.

"No, not really and I don't know he doesn't wanna tell me what happened right now" I said plopping onto the couch.

"Can I try?" she asked and I thought she was joking, but apparently not.

"Sure, if you want" I said pausing the game.

She then went up the steps to his room...

×Authors Note×

I'll make part 2 later today, but I hoped you liked the first part at least.

Also I've been getting a lot of reads, but only like 2 votes :( so if you like or enjoyed an imagine, please vote for it. I'd love you if you did :)

And once again if you haven't watched Austins #Austream from last night you should really go and do so, it was really good in my opinion. It's definitely worth your time♡