New Girl

You just moved in from out of state and you had to go to a new school. You were nervous about it, because it was almost the middle of the school year and you knew no one. It was your first day and you were as ready as you could possibly get.

"Mom, do I have to go?" you asked "Can't I just wait until next year?"

"You know that's not gonna work, you'll be a year behind now go on and get settled in" she said shoo'ing you out of the car.

You walked into the school and got your schedule from the main office. After that you went to your first class which was biology. As you walked in the teacher approached you and told you where you'd be sitting. You walked through the rows of desks as most people just smiled or waved. You sat down at your seat to notice a hazel eyed boy staring at you, as soon as you looked over he smiled and turned away.

Seconds later the same boy walked over to you.

"Hi" he said smiling widely.

"Hi" you said returning his smile.

"I'm Austin" he said holding out his hand.

"(Y/N)" you said placing your hand in his.

"I'm assuming you're new?" he said as more of a question than anything.

"Yes and I'm assuming you're a quarterback?" you said as another smile made its ways onto his face, his smile is beyond gorgeous, but you tried to focus on him entirely not just his beautiful smile.

"How'd you know?" he asked.

"You're wearing a football jacket" you said gesturing to it.

"I mean I know that, but how did you know my position?" he asked.

"I don't know, I kind of assumed. You look like you could be a good player" you said.

"We're assuming a lot of things right now" he said.

"Yes we are" you said.

"I know one thing that I'm not assuming" he said.

"And what might that be?" you asked.

"That you're very beautiful" he said and your cheeks burned red "I'm also assuming you blush a lot"

"You assumed correctly and thank you" you said as the teacher told everyone to return to their seats and begin their classwork.

"I guess I'll talk to you after class beautiful" he said.

"Will do" you said giggling as the teacher brought you a textbook. A little after you began your work you noticed Austin kept looking back at you from time to time, it was hard not to look when he looked at you, but you managed.

*After Class*

"Can I ask you a quick question?" he asked.

"What's your second question?" you said as he laughed at your joke.

"I like that one, but umm I was wondering if you wanted to maybe come to the game tonight?" he asked.

"I don't know anyone, so I'd be alone" you said walking side by side with him down the hallway.

"You know me" he said trying to ease the situation.

"True, but what am I supposed to do the whole time if I don't know anyone?" you asked.

"Watch me" he said.

"I'll try my best to come to your game" you said as a smile appeared on his face.

"Great, I hope I'll see you there" he said as you reached the door of your next class. You didn't realize that he was walking you to your next class until he ran off in the opposite direction after you said goodbye to him.