Late

You had just got to school and Austin said he would meet you at your locker even though when you got there it was 7 minutes before class started. You walked the halls quickly trying to get to class before the bell ran, you burned three minutes just getting to your locker.

"You take forever" Austin said as you turned the corner of the hallway approaching your locker.

"I know my mom dropped me off later than usual" you said twisting the knob putting in your combination.

"Well I don't appreciate that, because your mom is taking away from the time I get to be with my girl" he said wrapping his arms around you while you opened your locker.

"Hey Austin" a blonde said walking down the hall.

"Hey Savannah" he said looking over at her for a quick second "Now as I was saying, you have to get to school on time"

"So you and Savannah are talking again?" you asked completely ignoring his statement.

"Not really, I'm just being polite babe. It's cute that you get jealous easily though" he said tightening his grip around your waist as you completely melted into him.

"I am not jealous" you breathed as he gave you that are-you-serious look "Okay maybe a little"

"You have one minute to get your stuff or you're gonna be late" he said looking down at you while you leaned your head back looking up at him.

"I don't care" you whispered as he pressed his lips to yours.

"Release!" Mr. Porter said walking past us and over to his office.

"Busted" he whispered against your lips as he pulled away from you.

"Both of you get to class" he ordered as you shut your locker and entwined your fingers with Austin's before you walked down the hallway to your first class.

"I know she's gonna say something to me" Austin mumbled.

"She's the teacher Austin, of course she is" you said.

"No she hates me" Austin chuckled.

"Why?" you asked "She's not that bad"

"Yeah to you she isn't because you're like her best student" he said as the bell rang and you both started running down the hall.

"I'm so blaming you for this one" he said as you finally reached the door.

"It's not my fault" you said walking into the classroom.

"Mr. Mahone and Ms. (Y/L/N) would you like to explain why you were late to my class?" she asked.

"My mom dropped me off late, I had to get my things from my locker and my locker sort of exploded when I opened it and Austin helped me clean it up which made us late" you said making direct eye contact with the teacher, not stuttering or hesitating once. You wanted to fist pump the air, because you said that better than you thought you would, but you had to resist the urge.

"If it happens again you both will have detention, but since it's the first time you've been late Ms. (Y/L/N) I'm letting you off easy. As well as you Mr. Mahone, even though you're always late to my class" she said gesturing you both over to your seats as Austin rolled his eyes after he turned his back to her making you laugh. You walked to your seat which was at an angle of Austin's. You let go of each others hands before you sat down at your desks and Alex leaned over while he was twiddling with his pen.

"I think she bought it" he said winking at you sarcastically as a laugh escaped yours and Austin's lips.

"Mr. Constancio, continue your work" she said pointing to him as he raised his hands in defense and continued writing out the answers to the pop quiz.

*After School*

"Will your mom let you come over my house today since it's Friday?" Austin asked.

"She said yeah as long as your mom is home" you said before laughing.

"Your mom always thinks if my mom isn't home than I'll end up jumping off the roof or I'll end up having sex with you" he said speaking the last part lowly as some people walked past.

"That's already happened" you mumbled as Austin's cheeks heated up.

"Yes it has, but my mom is always home unless she goes grocery shopping or something. She did that yesterday so she should be home" he said pulling you in by your waist.

"Well then I'm coming over your house" you said looking up at his sparkling hazel eyes as the green streaks appeared "Your eyes are changing again"

"It's because of you, that's why" he said tilting your chin up as you could feel the people around you watching.

"So when I'm around your eyes turn-"

"Green" he said finishing your sentence.

"Why?" you asked.

"I guess it's because I'm happy or excited, I don't know" he shrugged slowly pulling your mouth closer to his by your chin.

"I make you happy?" you asked not once breaking eye contact.

"Very very happy" he said pressing his lips to yours smoothly tightening his grip around your waist.

"Excited?" you asked breaking the kiss.

"Yes" he answer kissing you once again as your lips melted into his, following the same rhythm and pace before you pulled away making a soft noise as both of your lips parted.

"People are staring now" you whispered looking downward to your hands.

"You're mine and I don't care if they're staring" he said grabbing your hand.

"It feels weird having everyone staring at us though" you whispered.

"You suddenly get shy once a few people start staring at us?" he said smiling down at you.

"Yes, don't judge me" you said putting both of your hands up to his chest as he regrabbed both of them before pulling you backwards through the school and out the front doors.

"I love you, I would never judge you" he said pulling you into him then lifting you into the air.

"I love you too" you said wrapping both your legs and arms around him.

"Austin!" Alex and Robert yelled from the front doors as we walked across the street to Austin's Red Range Rover.

"Yes!?" he yelled back sitting you down so you could get into the car.

"We wanna come too" they yelled running over.

"Well get in then" Austin said laughing as they jumped in, he went over and got into the front seat beside you before driving off to his house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

×Authors Note×

-VOTE!!!

Thanks for 12k Reads, can I get 13k???

How many more imagines do you think I should put in this book?

And was this imagine good?

Comments?

Opinions?

Anything?