Radio

*At The Radio Station/Halfway through the interview*

"So Austin we've been hearing some rumors" Jack, the radio station host said.

"What are these rumors?" Austin asked with a smirk.

"That you and Y/N are getting really close" Jack said and Austin's cheeks instantly became red.

"Yes we are" Austin said and everyone ooo'd in the back.

"All we need to know is if she's the one?" Jack asked.

"I mean she means the world to me, I couldn't imagine my life without her. So yeah, she is the one" he said and looked over to you with that heart warming smile of his.

"Would you say that you love her?" Jack asked.

"I don't love her, I'm in love with her" Austin said as the girls outside of the room screamed in excitement, but his attention was only on you.

"Y/N, are you in love with Austin?" he asked you while you stood off to the side watching your breathtaking boyfriend.

"I'm more than in love with him" you said with a smile.

Austin quickly took off the mic and earpiece. He came over to you and cupped your cheeks before he slammed his lips onto yours. You reached up and ran your hands into his hair, tugging on his brown curls. His warm, plump, and pink lips moulding yours before you both pulled away to catch your breath.

"I love you so much" he breathed as he stared into your eyes, his forehead pressed against yours.

"I love you too" you said with a huge smile making Austin giggle.

He pulled you into his arms and hugged you tightly. Your arms circling around him as you rested your head on his chest. His scent engulfing you as the butterflies flew into your stomach.

"Well you've heard it here first" Jack said into the mic "Austin and Y/N are in love"

"We should really get some video of this moment right here" Jack said to the camera guy who immediately turned the camera to you and Austin wrapped in each others arms.

"So Austin is this interview finished?" Jack asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm going to spend some time with my girl" Austin said and you smiled up at him before you both left the radio station hand in hand.

Author's Note

Vote & Comment! ☺

Sorry I haven't updated my Imagine Book in so long, I've been working on TBA (The Boss's Assistant), I hope you guys enjoyed this short little update though!

And 60,000+ reads!!!! Thank you!!! I love you guys so much! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤