Before The Show

"Babe how do I look?" Austin asked from the other side of his dressing room.

"You look amazing" you said smiling "Are you ready?" you asked excitedly.

"You want the truth?" he asked.

"Of course I want the truth" you said smirking.

"I'm really not" he said

"Why not?" you asked concerned.

"I don't know, I'm just not as hype as I usually am" he said.

"Well get hype" you said walking over to him.

"I'm trying but I need your help" he said biting his lip.

"What can I do?" you said giggling as he looked down to his pants "I'm not doing that in here" you said whispering lowly.

"Come on....real quick, the door is locked and everything. I seriously need you right now babe" he said smirking.

"Ugh alright fine, but we have to be really quick" you said pushing him back onto the couch.

"Don't worry, it'll be quick" he said biting his lip as you unbuckled is pants.

"Yeah because you have no choice" you said giggling looking up at the clock on the wall to see he only had 8 minutes before he needs to be on stage.

You undid his belt buckle as you slid his pants down to mid-thigh along with a little of his help. Your eyes grew huge only resulting in Austin laughing.

"I know....I've kind of been like this since we got in here" he said looking down at you.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" you asked.

"I don't know" he shrugged.

You shook your head lightly smiling at him. Then you licked from the bottom all the way up to the tip, then sucking as you slowly went further down onto him. You thought you were gonna gag from his size, but you easily adjusted. You then slowly bobbed your head up and down as Austin leaned back on his elbows watching you. He then lifted his hips up pushing himself further into your mouth as he threw his head back in pleasure.

"Uhh...baby you feel so good" he said as you sucked faster earning immediate moans from him.

"Austin Mahone, 2 minutes til showtime" the stage director said which made you look up.

"Just keep going" Austin said looking down at you as you continued.

You sucked on him harder, then twirling your tongue around him as you pulled away.

"Fuck, baby I'm gonna cum" he said moving your hand as he began to stroke himself, he started to groan really loudly and you just watched him as you were kind of turned on by this, then he quickly let go of himself and you wrapped your hand around him again as he released into your mouth. You licked it off making sure none of it was noticeable. He then stood up and fixed his pants, and walked over to you and squeezed your cheeks.

"What are you doing?" you asked him as you finally swallowed.

"Looking at how hot you look doing that" he smirked as he walked over to wash his hands and put his mic back on.

You smirked "Alright are you hype now?" you asked.

"Majorly, but I'm gonna need a second round later on" he said smiling and winking at you into the mirror at you as he put the mic on.

"Alright, go kill em" you said as he kissed your check before walking off to the stage as you walked over to Robert & Alex who giggled as you approached them.

"What?" you asked.

"Ohhh...nothing" Robert said raising and eyebrow.

You giggled and began to watch Austin perform onstage.

×Authors Note×

Lol, I feel weird writing these. Should I stop? or......yeah let me know :/