You Meet His Boys

Austin called you yesterday asking if you wanted to hang out with him today, because he wanted you to meet his boys and get to know them a little. You agreed and were now getting ready to go.

You straightened your hair, applied light makeup and wore Austins favorite outfit of yours, you liked the outfit also. You had just grabbed your phone off of your bed as you heard a knock at the door. You rushed down and opened it. 

"Hey baby" Austin said smiling at you.

"Hey babe" you said back.

"You wore my favorite outfit, I see." he said eyeing you from head to toe.

"I know, I thought I might surprise you with it" you said giggling.

"Well you did, are you ready to go?" he asked biting his lip.

"Yeah, let's go" you said walking down to his car, you then got within a few feet of his car and noticed someone was in the back. Austin must have noticed because he began to laugh.

"Babe, it's only my bro Alex....he's cool I think you'll like him" Austin said glancing over at you.

"But I already really like you" you said giggling at the joke you just made.

"Not in that way....you know what I meant!" he said nudging your arm.

"Yeah I did, but okay I hope he likes me though" you said looking down at your hands as Austin opened the car door for you.

"He will" Austin said while closing the door, then walking around to his side of the car then getting in.

"AC this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Alex or as I call him AC" Austin said gesturing to the both of you.

"Hi" you said waving shyly.

"Hey" Alex said glancing up from his phone smiling.

"Robert said to tell you that Zach is gonna be late" Alex said to Austin.

"Alright that's fine" Austin said while pulling out of the driveway.

"Are you nervous babe?" Austin asked looking over to you trying not to laugh.

"Yeah a little" you said back.

"You shouldn't be, I'm the cool one" Alex said popping his collar making you laugh.

"Well if you're the cool one then what are the others like?" you asked curiously.

"Roberts the goofy but sweet boy.....he'll sometimes get really serious but not a lot & Zach he's like the straight up kind of guy." Alex said "Austin are we the only three she's meeting today?" he asked popping his head in between the seats.

"Yeah, just you, Robert & Zach....everybody else is too busy and plus I don't wanna have her meeting like 15 plus people in one day" Austin said grabbing your hand.

"Alright well yeah then that's basically what you're gonna see today" Alex said looking over to you.

"Well thank you for informing of that, I'm less nervous than before now" you said giggling.

"You're very welcome, and good....trust me we're just as cool as Austin so nothing to worry about" he said sitting back in his seat as you blushed and laughed.

The rest of the ride was pretty silent, here and there Austin & Alex would have conversations. After a while you had gotten to Austin's house, you got out and walked up to the door with them.

"Robert!" Austin yelled as he came into the house.

"Yeah!" Robert yelled from what sounded like the kitchen.

"Come in here dude!" Austin yelled again.

"Alright I'm coming" he said as you heard footsteps getting closer to the room you were in.

"What did you wa-" Robert said stopping in his tracks making Austin laugh.

"Robert this is (Y/N)" Austin said walking over to get himself something to drink.

"Hi" you said waving.

"Hey.....and geez Austin you could've warned me that she was really pretty, I would've dressed better" Robert said causing you to blush.

"I didn't know I had to inform you that my girlfriend is pretty Rob" Austin said walking back opening a bottle of water.

"Aww...thank you, and your outfit is actually pretty sweet" you said pointing to the clothes he was wearing.

"Thanks" Robert said plopping on the couch as the front door opened.

"Hey guys" a taller boy with blonde hair said closing the door.

"Hey Zach" all of them said in unison.

"Zach this is (Y/N)" Austin said pointing over to you.

"Hi" you said.

"Hey" he said sitting down next to Robert.

"So we gonna play some hoops, since everyone's here now?" Robert asked.

"Yeah that sounds good to me" Austin said "Babe you wanna play?" he said looking over to you.

"I might suck, but why not?" you said smiling.

"I'll help you out" Robert said

"My job Robert" Austin said

"Heh, I'm just saying we both can help her the more help the better and plus I have good long distance shots, so I can help her with that" Robert said causing you to giggle.

"Alright let's go then" Austin said getting up and grabbing his basketball.

You guys went and played basketball, they all helped you with basketball. You caught on pretty quickly and ended up beating Robert at his own game when you played on teams. You got a little close to beating Austin, but he still was untouchable. After that you all had a fun game of basketball.

×Authors Note×

I tried to make this as good as possible, tell me what you think. I'm also running out of ideas, if you guys could give me some in the comments or message me that'd be appreciated :)