Silent Treatment

(Roberts POV)

"She's still not talking to you?" I asked.

"No she won't say anything and I don't know why" Austin said confused.

"Well ask her" Alex said.

"Don't you think I've tried that already?" Austin asked looking over to Alex.

"Well my bad" Alex said laughing and putting his hands up innocently.

"Come on bro, I know you know some way to make her talk to you" I said.

"I've tried it all and it doesn't work" he said as she walked into the room.

"Hi (Y/N)" Alex said smiling.

"Hey Alex" she said smiling over at him.

"Hey (Y/N)" I said looking over to her and she walked over and hugged me.

"Hey" she said pulling out of the hug.

She immediately turned around and her expression just dropped looking at Austin, she was about to walk away until I stopped her.

"Please tell me why you're not talking to him?" I asked politely.

"He should know why" she said.

"THAT'S IT THOUGH, I DON'T KNOW WHY AND YOU WON'T TELL ME!!" he yelled out of frustration as me and Alex gave him death glares.

"DON'T YELL AT ME!!" you screamed back as he stood up in front of you.

"Then tell me what I did" he screamed but in a muffled tone.

"You broke your promise" you said looking at him with a serious facial expression.

"Wh..What are you talking ab-" he was cut off.

"See you don't even remember" you said walking off.

"Dude what did you forget?" Alex asked.

"I don't know....oh my god" he said looking down to the floor.

"What?" I asked.

"I promised her I would come home early on Friday and take her out to celebrate us being together for 1 year" he said lowly.

"Correct!" she yelled from the kitchen.

Me and Alex laughed at how funny that was "You need to fix it and make it up to her" I said.

He then walked into the kitchen....

(Austins POV)

"(Y/N) I'm sorry" I said as I walked over to her in front of the counter.

"I didn't mean to forget, it slipped my mind I had a lot to do and I was really tired" I said as she stayed silent not even once looking up at me.

"Baby talk to me" I pleaded.

"What do you want me to say Austin?" she asked still not looking up at me.

"That you forgive me and that you'll let me make it up to you" I said.

"Well it's whatever you're forgiven, but you're not making that up to me" you said turning around and putting the soda back into the fridge.

"I know it's not the exact day I was supposed to do it, but please let me make it up to you" he pleaded stepping closer to you.

"No, it's fine don't worry about it" you said turning and walking out of the kitchen before he grabbed your arm and spun you around to face him.

"I know you're mad at me, but please let me at least do that" I said holding her even closer.

"Fine" she said laying her head on my chest.

"Thank you" I said kissing her forehead.

"Yeah, but really you don't have to we can just cuddle or something" she said.

"No we'll do that after I take you out so go get ready" I said loosening my arms from around her.

"I love you Austin" she said smiling and slowly walking away from him backwards so you were still facing him.

"I love you too baby girl" I said as she turned around and ran upstairs to go get ready.