Sleep

Your bestfriend Austin was staying over your house tonight, because your sister had a party and invited him. Your sister was Austin's supposed girlfriend from what everyone is saying now, she met him when they did a photo shoot for a magazine. His mom had business to deal with involving his label so he asked to stay over. You didn't have any problems with it because you've had a huge crush on Austin for a really long time, but he doesn't know.

You were in your room asleep and underneath the covers before you heard footsteps and the sound of your bedroom door opening. You saw a dark figure entering your room and you couldn't make out who it was until you leaned over and turned on the lamp that's beside your bed on the night stand.

"Y/N can I sleep in here tonight?" Austin asked.

"Why can't you sleep with your girlfriend?" you asked.

"She's not my girlfriend, everybody thinks she is because we were on the cover of Teen Vogue together" he said blankly.

"Well why can't you sleep in there?" you asked.

"There's another guy in there" he said looking anywhere but at you.

"Alright come on" you said pulling your hand from underneath the cover holding it out to him. He smiled and walked over taking your hand before you turned the light out. You turned back over as Austin's cool minty breath danced across your lips.

"Thanks" he said sliding under the covers.

"No problem" you said as he wrapped his arms around your waist. You didn't think anything of it, because you and Austin are close. You closed your eyes as silence filled the room before Austin's lips found their way to yours, without even thinking about it you kissed him back bringing your right hand up and running it into his hair.

"Y/N I really like you and-" you cut him off.

"I really like you too Austin" you said blushing.

"Really?" he asked with a bright smile as the moon illuminated the room.

"Yes" you answered rubbing your thumb over his cheek.

"Will you possibly be my girlfriend?" he asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yes, I'd love to" you said wrapping your arms around him as he did the same with you before you both laid in bed falling asleep in each others arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

×Authors Note×

-VOTE!!!

Thanks for 15k+ Reads

Can I get 16k+ Reads???

I love you guys :)