You Had To Admit It

You had walked into the TV Room as you looked over to see Austin working on the lyrics of a new song. He had his white trukfit sweatshirt on along with some jeans and his white supras. You walked over to him and he looked up at you and smiled.

"Austin?" you said.

"Yes?" he said smiling a little bit more.

"I was wondering if you weren't too busy, I wanted to tell you something" you said nervously.

"No I'm not at the moment, what is it?" he asked resting his pen on the paper.

"I-I just really wanted to say that I've enjoyed being here with you and you've made these past few months the best I've ever had and its been amazing and that uhh....I...umm" you were nervous whether to say it or not.

"You what?" he asked looking concerned.

"I...I love you" you said whispering hoping only you would hear it but he did too.

He just looked at you, not in a bad way he just didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry..." you said walking out of the room.

"(Y/N)...." he said coming out after you.

"No Austin it's fine, just forget I said it" you said.

"How can I forget it, if I love you too" he said smiling now pulling you closer by your waist.

"Really..? you mean it?" you asked smiling ear to ear now.

"Yes, I do" he said kissing your nose.

"I love you" you said once again.

"I love you too" he said giggling then kissing your lips.

×Authors Note×

It seems as if everyone enjoys and reads the first imagine, but not the rest? :(

I know it's really short, but I thought this one was a little cute. I tried my best so I hope you liked it :)))))