He Walks In On You

(Austins POV)

I decided to go upstairs since she had been quiet so long. I walked upstairs and down the hall, then I opened the door and walked in and down the little hallway where the bathroom was before where the bed and everything was.

"Hey babe do you wanna-" I stopped the minute I noticed what she was doing.

"Oh my god" she said as she completely covered herself.

"You know you could've just told me" I said walking over chuckling lightly.

"That's weird though, this was easier" she said looking around the room.

"No it isn't, you could've asked me" I said walking closer.

"Don't" she said reaching her hand out.

"Don't what?" I asked stopping in place.

"Don't come over here" she said.

"Why? I can't see what my wife did while I was downstairs?" I asked and she looked nervous.

I walked over and removed the covers as she watched me. After removing the covers I looked back up at her and she bit her lip and looked around the room.

"Damn" I said licking my lips.

"Austin stop" she said giggling as her cheeks turned red.

"Stop what? you're the one whose wet not me" I immediately said and she covered her face with her hands. I moved her hands away from her face.

"Let me finish you off" I said and she giggled.

"What?" she asked.

"Let me finish you off" I said once again.

"Umm....okay" she said nodding, I then jumped on top of her. She watched me closely as I pecked her lips a few times then left open mouth kisses down her neck and continued all the way down.

"Austin...I-" I stopped her mid sentence.

"Shhh" I said.

I pulled her down closer to me, I ran my tongue over her and she adjusted herself in bed as I continously stuck my tongue in and out of her, then sucking and pulling away. I slid two of my fingers in her as I licked up her mess from earlier.

"Austin...." she moaned out.

I pumped my fingers faster...in and out. I could feel her tense up as her breathing got heavier. I swirled my tongue over her again and again as her hands ran down the sheets grabbing handfuls.

"Austin...I-I'm gonna come" she moaned out as she ran her fingers through my hair making me groan against her.

I moved my fingers in and out of her as fast as I could and she slid two of her fingers in a long with mine and she continuously moved her fingers in the same rhythm with mine in and out of herself.

"This is so hot" I said as both of our fingers went in and out, her fingers rubbed over mine the further she went in.

She started to moan loudly and pulled her fingers out, I continously pushed mine in and out. I swirled my tongue back and forth, and she threw her head back in pleasure, then she released and I licked her clean.

I sat up and she giggled and shook her head.

"What?" I said smiling.

"I can't believe what just happened" she said.

"Well believe it" I said back. "That was so hot how you did that though" I said biting my lip.

"Double the pleasure" she said walking off into the bathroom as I directly followed her.

"How did I get so lucky to find a girl as perfect as you?" I asked.

"Do you think what we did was perfect or me in general?" she asked turning around as she turned on the shower.

"I think you're perfect, why would you think I only thought what we did was perfect?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know because you said that after what we just did" she said smirking.

"Well what we did was amazing, but even without that you're still perfect to me" I said as her cheeks turned red.

"I love you Austin" she said.

"I love you too" I said back pecking her lips before she jumped into the shower.

×Authors Note×

This was probably too much, this is gonna be my last 'dirty' imagine because I dunno....I don't think my dirty ones are good.

What did you guys think?

But also I hope you guys like all of the other imagines, don't forget to vote.