Christmas

(Austins POV)

"Baby wake up" I whispered shaking her lightly.

"Come on its Christmas, get up" I said crawling over top of her and straddling her.

"Mmm" she mumbled before pulling the covers over her face.

"Get up!" I yelled pulling the covers off of her "I want my present and I'm sure you want yours"

"Yours is in the closet" she mumbled.

"Well go get it for me" I whined.

"Austin.." she whined.

"I know, I'm still tired from last night too" I smirked.

She turned over and stretched out her arms before opening her eyes and looking up at me. Not long after she started to giggle and then she got up and wobbled over to the closet.

"Gimme Gimme Gimme!" I shouted running over to the closet.

"Here" she said handing me a long and tall rectangular box, the thing was almost my entire height. She smiled and laughed at my reaction, I honestly have no clue what this is, but she knows me so I know she got me something good.

I took the gigantic red bow off and tore off the wrapping paper to reveal the huge box.

"Geez babe what is it?" I said with a wide smile "This thing is huge"

I pulled the cardboard apart and my eyes couldn't believe what they just saw.

"You didn't" I screamed loudly.

"But I did" she said smiling.

"You got me a new acoustic guitar!" I said happily "And it's red!" I said before running over and lifting her off of her feet.

"Don't squish me please" she yelled.

"I love you so much" I said pulling away and pushing my lips to hers. I walked over and opened the drawer beside the bed and pulled out a small square box. I walked back over and handed it to her.

"Open it" I said and she smiled taking it from my hands.

"Austin....oh my god" she said putting her hand over her mouth as the tears welled up in her eyes.

"Will you marry me?" I asked getting on one knee taking the ring from her.

"Yes!" she screamed loudly as a huge smile appeared on my face. I slid the ring on her finger right before she leaped up and into my arms. I caught her and pressed my lips to hers once more.

"I have one more gift for you" I said as I pulled away and she looked shocked.

"You got me two gifts?" she asked.

"Yeah, the second one is something for the both of us really" I said pulling out another box, but this one was rectangular. It just wasn't as big as hers.

She smiled and pulled the bow off tossing it aside before pulling the top off. She looked up to me with watery eyes.

"I thought we could go back to Texas and spend Christmas with everyone"

"You want me to come?" she asked and I nodded.

"Yeah and now we can tell everyone the news" I giggled.

"Let's pack then" she said grabbing my hand and running over to the closet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

×Authors Note×

-VOTE!!

I decided to update this book real quickly, so I hope you enjoy it and I'll possibly be updating Marriage later today :)

Comment.