Mistakes: Part 8

(Alex's POV)

I usually stay here a lot so I have my stuff here. I had to go and set all this stuff down and tidy up a bit, after I did that which surprisingly didn't take long. I walked back out and right into her "Oh...hey...I'm sorry" I said "Wh-....it's fine...where's Austin?" she asked apparently a little scared. I haven't seen her at all. I just glanced into the hospital room every now and then. Since they didn't want too many people seeing her.

I yelled over the railing upstairs "Austin!!!" he immediately yelled back.

"Yeah!!?!!" & I responded "She wants you dude" I giggled.

"I'm Alex if you don't remember" I said to her.

"Uhh...Hi Alex" she said nervously.

"It's okay if you don't remember me right now" I said giving her a slight smile which she seemed to return. I then walked around her and downstairs passing Austin mid-way on the steps.

(Austins POV)

I came up the stairs and stood in front of her "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked grabbing her hands. She just wrapped her arms around my stomach "You left me....." she said in a saddened tone.

I wrapped my arms around her "I'm sorry, I was just cleaning up and doing laundry in which I hate but it has to be done and then I had to check up on things."

She nodded and sniffled, and I lifted her chin up to connect her eyes with mine. I slowly leaned in and my lips brushed against hers and she let go of me immediately.

"I'm sorry" I said to her she backed up away from me slowly with tears in her eyes.

"I didn't mean to-" I couldn't even finish before she ran around me and back into the room. She jumped in the bed and curled up in a ball.

All I thought was sh*t why did I do that....I knew she wasn't ready for that....yet I still did it.....ughh damn it stupid emotions. I walked in behind her and over to the bed and climbed up next to her she screamed and pulled the covers over her head.

"Hey...hey...no its okay" she cried even more.

"I'm sorry okay...I didn't mean to scare you or anything or to rush you into anything" I said and she peeped from under the covers making me smile, I opened my arms and she leaned up wiping her tears then she looked at me. She leaned up and hugged me. I laid down with her like that and we watched TV for a few hours. She asked me questions left and right, but I didn't mind she was just trying to remember stuff.

She looked up at me "What if I don't remember?" she asked "You will baby girl...eventually" I responded, she nodded as she laid her head back on my chest.