You Find Out: Part 2

"Morning do you and Austin wanna chill with us today at the beach near the basketball courts?" Alex asked.

"Sure" you said

He responded

"Yeah I was thinking we could all play some hoops then go out onto the beach and whatever"

"Sounds good when he wakes up I'll tell him" you said.

Alex responded "He's still asleep?"

"Indeed he is" you replied

He responded back "Mmmk then you should go wake his sleepy ass up and meet us there around noon"

"Alright Mr. Aggressive" you replied

"Just do it, lol" he replied.

You then went upstairs and put your phone down and was walking over to him and his phone vibrated and something told you to check it and you knew the password and he knows yours too so you're thinking like -if I know the password why not, he gave me the password I can technically go on it right???-

So you grabbed and unlocked it, you pulled the tab down and clicked the new message it popped up. As soon as you saw the name you wanted to just rip through steel. Of course it was from Camila and you read it...

'I missed you too much last night baby..wake up already so I can talk to you❤'

You scrolled up and read majority of the previous texts, then you went to settings and made it so the message was unread so it seems like you were never on his phone and that you didn't know about it.

He turned over as you sat the phone down. He ran his hand through his hair and smiled "Goodmorning baby girl"

You spoke normally ".....Morning, Alex wanted me to tell you to get up and come down to the courts near the beach around noon. He actually asked nicely but right before I came up, he kind of demanded it" you smirked.

Austin laughed "That's Alex for you...I'll be ready in 20"

You nodded and went downstairs. You decided on eating some yogurt and he crept up behind you causing you to jump when he wrapped his arms around your waist. You were standing in front of the island in the kitchen and had your back to him.

He whispered "It's only me"

"I know that now" you said as he grabbed the yogurt and scooped the last 2 big scoops of it and ate it. Then handing it back to you as you ate the last bit, then threw it away and washed the spoon. You then turn around to see Austin had it all on his top lip.

"Very clever Austin" you said causing him to smile.

You came over and walked past him. He pouted "If I'm very clever can you help me out here?" he said pointing to his lips. You came back and squeezed both of his cheeks together with one of your hands and sucked it off his lip. He smiled and started to kiss you, that lasted for a good 5 minutes until Alex messaged you

"tick TOCK....you guys take forever "

You responded saying you guys were on your way, Austin looked down and smiled. You walked out as Austin followed and you both had just gotten onto the beach, when you decided to break the silence. "So umm...anything you wanna tell me? I don't know about the tour anything interesting happen?" you asked knowing what you were going for.

"Nope...normal shows, it was amazing though, but not really" he answered.

You stopped walking and turned to him. He looked at you "What?" he asked and you just shook your head.