You're Mine: Part 4

(Austins POV)

"Austin...." she said smiling.

"You're actually here!" I blurted out before running over and hugging her.

"Don't crush me....please" she giggled.

"I won't, but you came?" I asked with a cheeky smile.

"Yeah, Robert asked me if I wanted to and I said yeah. I hope you don't mind" she said looking anywhere but at me.

"No, I don't, I'm glad you came. Is this my gift?" I asked anxiously.

"Yeah it is..." she giggled handing it over to me.

I immediately ripped the red wrapping paper off and threw the small lid on the floor to reveal my golden bracelet.

"You fixed it?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, the night it broke you put it in my bag. So I got it fixed and decided to give you that as your gift" she said.

"I thought I lost it a long time ago" I said putting it back on my wrist.

"Well you didn't" she said.

I pulled her into a hug once again as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Everybody went back to the party as we were now just standing there gaping at each other.

"I can't believe you did this, this is an amazing gift, thank you so much" I said.

"Anything for the birthday boy" she said smiling.

"(Y/N) I missed you so so much" I said once again blurting my thoughts out.

"I missed you too" she said with a tiny smile taking me by surprise.

"It's been-" I was cut off.

"Baby, open my present" Allison came up from behind me and kissed the corner of my lips.

"Give me a minute" I said turning around, speaking to her, she nodded and ran back towards the crowd of people.

"Well I see you're happy" she said trying to pull off a fake smile.

"(Y/N), I'm not happy and I haven't been truly happy since you left that night" I said.

"Austin don't go there okay? if she makes you happy, so be it" she said smirking.

"You make me happy" I said grasping her chin with my thumb and index finger.

"Austin, how can you say that when you're her boyfriend?" she said pointing over to Allison or to her the dark haired girl.

"I'm not her boyfriend" I said.

"Oh you're not? so she calls you baby and kissed you, but you're not together?" she said back crossing her arms.

"It's not how it seems, we've only hung out twice. I wasn't expecting her to say that or kiss me right then" I said stepping closer.

"Alright, I mean it's none of my business anyway" she said looking around the house.

"C'mere" I said grabbing her hand and pulling her outside.

"Why did you bring me out here?" she asked.

"So I can say what I need to without any interruptions" I said.

"I'm listening..." she said staring up and meeting my gaze.

"I-I love you, okay?-" I said

"Aus-"

"Let me finish. That girl in there doesn't mean anything to me, we've only hung out those two times and that's it, nothing else. You're the only one that I want, I've missed you so much and after the first month it drove me crazy not having you there anymore. I need you, I need my girl by my side...you mean the world to me, you're my everything, you're mine and I don't want to be without you, I love you." I said as her lips parted taking in a deep breath

(Your POV)

I just stood there shocked, that even after all these months he still feels this way. I wasn't expecting this at all, even after all this time he still has this affect on me, after hearing this my heart fluttered. I know I still love him, I could never stop.

"Please say something" he spoke softly.

I leaned up and pressed my lips against his as I could feel the smile creep onto his face. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me as close as possible. He grabbed my hands and pulled them up and around his neck, then rested his hands on my waist once more.

"I love you too" I said pulling away slowly.

"I know you do" he said pecking my lips once again.

"I'm sorry I left you, I should've stayed" I said.

(Austins POV)

"Don't worry about it, I'm just glad you're here. Promise me next time if something draws us apart we'll get through it instead of breaking up?" I murmured into her hair.

"I promise" she said softly holding me tighter.

"And my schedules are a little more organized, so we can spend more time together" I said looking down at her in my arms.

"Really?" she asked and I nodded smiling while wrapping my arms tighter around her.

We stood there wrapped around each other outside on the front lawn.

"Please tell me this is what I think it is?" Robert asked walking up slowly.

I nodded and smiled and Robert fist pumped the air.

"Go me....go me....go me" Robert said cheering himself on.

"Thank you" I said and Robert bowed making her giggle.

"You're Welcome" Robert said walking over to Alex on the other side of the lawn.

"You're Mine" I said kissing her forehead.

"I'm yours" she said biting her lip.

I tugged on her chin with my thumb and index finger releasing her bottom lip.

"Are you staying?" I asked.

"If you want me to" she said.

"You know I want you to" I said lifting her up as her cute little giggles filled my ears, then I carried her back into the house as we both returned to the party....

×Authors Note×

This isn't the last part, even though it seems like it is 'part 4' isn't the 'final part' to this imagine.

But what do you think of it so far!? :D