Happy Birthday Alex

You hadn't seen Austin in a long time, because you broke up 3 months ago. He believed a rumor that was going around in the tabloids about you. It wasn't true, but you could give them props they made it look legit. You had been in your room for the last 3 months you didn't wanna go out or talk to anyone you were still lost in what happened between you two.

You had just sat down on the couch, but you were interrupted by a knock at the door. You quickly got up and lugged yourself over to the door.

"Hey" the familiar boy said.

"Hi Alex" you said.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

"You know you're always welcome" you said back as he smiled and walked in.

He came in and took a seat.

"And by the way Happy Birthday" you said to Alex.

"Aww....you remembered" Alex said.

"Yup, so what's up...like why are you here? not to sound rude." you said back.

"I wanted to know if you were still gonna come to my birthday party later?" he asked.

"Sorry, but no" you said as polite as possible.

"W-what? why?" Alex asked with a sad tone.

"Because he's gonna be there and I don't want to see him" you said.

"He isn't gonna be there, he's been doing concerts since 'about a week ago'. He already gave me my gift and everything since he couldn't be there" Alex said

"Well....I don't have anything to wear" you said.

"As big as your closet is you don't have anything to wear?" Alex asked shocked.

"Most of that stuff was bought for me as a gazillion different gifts by you know who" you said back.

"Alright well I'll tell you what, my early birthday present to you...I'll buy you something come on" Alex said holding out his hand.

"No, it's your birthday that's not right...I'm supposed to get you something not you doing the opposite" you said back

"Ughh...my gawd you're impossible" Alex said giggling.

"Here wear this" he then said handing you an outfit.

"Where did you get it?" you said looking at it knowing you haven't seen it in forever.

"You left it at my house like 4 months ago" he said giggling forgetting he even had that in his bag.

"Why did you have this on you? Were you planning on me saying no or something?" you asked.

"No actually I've been meaning to give it back to you that's why I've had it in my bag, but I kept forgetting." Alex said as you giggled.

"Alright" you said

"Go get dressed and meet me outside in 30" Alex said looking at his watch then at the window knowing it was already starting to get dark.

-30 minutes later-

You had gotten dressed in a dark gray pair of leggings, a white lace cardigan, a gray off the shoulder shirt & a pair of white lace bootie heels.

You curled your hair in huge loose curls. You did your makeup and quickly grabbed your phone off the charger and ran downstairs to Alex's car.

"Wow....you look amazing" Alex said

"Thanks" you said smiling as Alex started the car and drove back to his house.