Lazy Day

Austin finally had some time off from doing rehearsals, concerts, and being at the studio for hours on end. You didn't mind it since he was doing what he loved, but you were glad when you could spend time together. Austin promised you that today you both would have a lazy day.

#IMAGINE

"Austin stop hogging all the covers" you said snatching it completely off of him.

"Baby come on, it's not even that cold in here" he said

"Well then stop hogging all of them, so we can watch the movie" you said giggling.

"Come here" he said gesturing for you to get closer.

"Alright, now what?" you ask as you curled up next to him.

"Now we sit, and enjoy the movie" he said wrapping the cover around the both of you. You then finished the movie and gotten up to go to the kitchen before Austin grabbed your hand "Where are you going?" he asked pouting.

"To get something to drink" you said giggling at how cute he was being.

"Well hurry back, I might miss you too much" he said sitting back in the couch.

You walked back in minutes later with a glass of soda. Before you could sit it down Austin grabbed it and gulped some of it down.

"Hey, that was mine" you said sounding like a little kid causing Austin to laugh.

"Sharing is caring babe" he said winking at you.

"It always is if it's you" you said back causing Austin's cheeks to turn red.

"Alright....well go get some more soda" Austin demanded with a serious face that you could easily tell he was forcing upon his face. You crossed your arms and looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"Geez, fine babe can't you take a joke" he said while smiling and grabbing the glass.

"Nope, I'm gonna do it" you said pulling it out of Austin's hands.

"No I wanna do it" Austin snatched the soda causing it to spill over you two.

"Great job Mahone" you said wiping the soda off of your cheeks and your shirt as he wipes it off of his arms.

"This is what happens when you don't let me refill the soda" he winked.

"And this is what happens when you spill soda all over me" you said as you put the two ice cubes in his shirt.

"Ahhh....oh my god that's cold, you are so gonna pay for that" Austin said running after you.

"Neverrrr" you yelled running into the kitchen before being lifted off of the floor into the air.

"You were saying" Austin said as he looked you in the eyes.

"Nothing, I was saying nothing" you giggled. He sat you down on the counter and looked at you.

"Austin please...I quit.....you win okay" you said knowing what he was about to do. He chuckled seeing how nervous and jittery you were.

"I told you you were gonna pay, so it's TICKLE TIME!" he said in a deep voice to sound creepy.

"No!" you said trying to jump off the counter but he caught you and began to tickle you.

"Austin s-stop....I can't breathe" you said in between giggles.

"Give me a kiss and I'll stop" he said holding you in place continuously tickling you.

"No you don't deserve one" you said giggling and pushing his hands away.

"I'm not gonna stop until you do" he said looking down at you.

"F-fine just stop before I pass out from laughing this hard" you say not even knowing if what you said made any sense. He paused and you leaned up and connected your lips with his causing him to smile into the kiss.

"I love you baby girl" he said lifting you off of the counter top so that now he was the only thing holding you up.

"I love you too Austin" you said running your thumbs over his cheeks staring down into his eyes.

×Authors Note×

I'm actually starting to get some reads on these and I only started like yesterday :D

For the people who have read these thaaaaannnnkk yooooouuuuu sooooo muuuuch, muchas gracias :)

Austin Mahone Imagines ♡ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें