Mistakes: Part 3

(Austins POV)

I stood back up after a while and walked back into her room. She just quickly looked at me then looked away. I walked up to her and stood beside her bed, she looked at me as if I was going to hurt her or something "I'm not gonna hurt you...o-okay?" I said to her as she seem to calm a little and she nodded.

"Do you really not remember anything about me?" I asked hoping she could think of something. "N-No...I can't I'm sorry..." she said as she looked at me scanning my face.... all I managed to do was nod "A-are you really my husband?" she asked nervously and I nodded while smiling a little.

She looked down at her hand as if she was trying to put puzzle pieces together....then she lightly grabbed my hand, she looked at the ring on her finger then over at mine. Then she looked down "Why don't I remember any of it?" she said as her eyes began to form tears. "You got hurt really bad.....y-you hit your head and it made you forget somethings" I tried to say it as brief as possible not to freak her out.

She slowly put her hands over her face and started to sob into her hands and I tried to calm her by rubbing her shoulder but she nudged me off and I walked back out to the doctor "Can she ever remember me??? like can we help her remember??" I asked "Well usually most patients don't tend to remember...but besides you was there anyone else she could remember?" the doctor asked concerned "Ummm....one of my boys...maybe Robert....I don't know" I spoke unsure of my words.

"Well would you like to call your friend?" he asked. I nodded not even remembering I haven't called them yet. I immediately made the call and explained everything that happened and he said that they'd be over as soon as possible.

×Authors Note×

I kind of got inspired to make this due to another imagine I read on here. The beginning is similar to hers that she wrote, but the rest is kind of different. So no I'm not stealing hers, I'm giving all deserved credit to her & the movie 'The Vow' xD

I hope you guys enjoy it :)