When You First Met

Y/F/N = Your Friends Name

You had just got to Miami with your friend, you decided to move down there for a little while to get away. You were getting used to the area, so you decided to take a jog around the block.

"I'll see you later Y/F/N" you said going out the door.

"Alright" she yelled back. You put in your headphones keeping the music on low. You jogged down the street and you heard footsteps behind you. So you turned around and nothing was there, you then ran right into someone.

"Geez, what are you-" he spoke immediately.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry...I wasn't paying attention I-" he cut you off.

"It's fine, just be a bit more careful next time" he said pressing the button on his car keys to lock his car. You looked up directly to meet his eyes, realizing who you bumped into.

"You're new around here, aren't you?" he asked looking over at house then back to you.

"Umm...yeah is it noticeable?" you asked nervously.

"No I just haven't seen you before, I'm-"

"Austin" you finish for him as a shocked expression grew on his face.

"So you know who I am then?" and you nodded awkwardly.

"Umm, I'll get out of your way" you said beginning to go around him.

"Hey...wait, aren't you gonna tell me your name?" he asked smiling.

"Y/N" you said shyly returning his smile.

"Nice to meet you Y/N" he said reaching out his hand. You shook his hand giggling a little and looking anywhere but at him.

"You seem nervous" he said smirking.

"Yeah I am a little" you said looking in a different direction.

"Why? am I making you nervous?" he asked and you nodded blushing a little.

"Well don't be, I'm a pretty cool guy if I do say so myself, you have nothing to be nervous about" he said gesturing his hands to make his point.

"I know, I figured, but I should really finish my jog you probably have something else to do anyway" you said turning around.

"Actually, I just got back from the studio, so I have nothing to do for a good while." he giggled looking down at you.

"Oh...that's nice, I think" you said laughing lowly.

"Hey look before you go, do you wanna hang out sometime?" he asked running a hand through his hair.

"Sure, I'd love to" you said

"Well since you can't go right now because you're jogging, can I have your number so I can text you?" he asked with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah" you said swapping each others phones, then handing them back to each other.

"I'll see you later Y/N" he said smiling.

"See ya later Austin" you said beginning to jog excitedly up the street.

Later that night you got a text from Austin.

Austin- Do you wanna grab a bite tomorrow? I promise I won't make you nervous :D

You- Lol, yeah I'd enjoy that :)

That was the start of a beautiful relationship between you and Austin. ♡

×Authors Note×

I'm started to run out of ideas....Lol.

My next few might be really random so bare with me :)