Do You Mind?

Austin called and said he was gonna be home a little later than planned. You decided to stay up and wait for him, and it was already past 11pm. Finally you heard the car pull into the driveway as he walked in.

"Hey" you said as he came in and sat the keys on the table.

"I thought you'd be in bed" he said looking at the stairs.

"I wanted to wait for you" you said getting up.

"Okay" he said taking his jacket off.

"How was rehearsal?" you asked as he took his shoes off.

"It was fine" he said briefly

"That's it?" you asked.

"Yes" he said looking anywhere but at you.

"Austin please look at me" you said as he glanced up at you. He continued taking his shoes off ignoring your recent plea.

"Austin" you said and he looked up.

"What!?" he partially yelled.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

"There's nothing wrong, I'm just a bit stressed" he said.

"Come here" you said as he furrowed his eyebrows. He slowly stood up and walked over to you, putting his hands on your waist as you looked up at him.

"What made you stressed?" you breathed out.

"Just a lot to do in little time" he said as his cool minty breath danced across your lips. You glanced up to see his eyes had grew darker the further he leaned in.

"It'll work out Austin" you said and he nodded before hoisting you up by the back of your thighs. You immediately wrapped your legs around him, putting both your hands on his cheeks looking down at him, staring into his pools of hazel mixed with streaks of green.

"Do you want me as much as I want you?" he said staring into your eyes.

"Yes" you breathed out.

"Tell me then" he demanded as a smirk formed on your face.

"I want you so badly" you said as he turned you around and pinned you against the wall.

"Upstairs?" he asked and you nodded as he carried you up the steps and into the bedroom kicking the door shut behind him, then pushing you up against the wall in the room.

You pulled his lips to yours as he roughly kissed back trailing kisses from your lips to your neck.

"Ugh Austin" you moaned out tightening your grip on his back as he smiled against your neck. Trailing kisses all over your neck then your chest until he pulled away tugging at the helm of your shirt.

Slowly he slid it over your head leaving you in your bra, lightly sitting you back on the floor.

"I hope your not fond of these leggings" he said grabbing two hand fulls and pulling apart ripping them as you looked up at him biting your lip.

"Don't bite your lip baby" he said reaching up pulling your chin so you'd release it.

"Why not?" you asked.

"You don't know what it does to me" he said as his eyes showed nothing but lust.

He slid your underwear down as you stepped out of them watching him, following his every move. He stood back up now hovering over you, sliding his fingertips down your chest and running his hand back and unclasping your bra letting it fall to the floor. He cupped both of your breasts squeezing them.

"You're so beautiful" he said

You grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to you connecting your lips with his as he pushed you back against the wall. He slid his shirt over his head, dropping his pants and briefs. You heard the rip of the foil packet as he took both your hands and placed them above your head. You bit your lip again not even noticing it and Austin smirked and shook his head.

He picked you up, one of his hands holding yours above your head and the other holding you up against the wall. As need and tension filled the room he eased himself into you, and you threw your head back.

"Uh uh, I wanna see you" he said redirecting your face back to his.

He slammed into you causing you to cry out and clench your teeth together. You wrapped your legs tighter around him.

"That's right baby, feel me" he said thrusting harder as you moaned even louder.

He left open mouth kisses all over your neck while keeping a steady pace. You ran your hands into his hair tugging it lightly as he looked up at you groaning loudly. He rolled his hips into yours, as you closed your eyes pleasure pooling around you.

"Oh my god...Austin" you said digging into his sides as a deep groan escaped his lips.

"Austin...you home?" somebody called from downstairs.

"Shit, you've got to be kidding me" Austin said pulling out of you and putting you down.

"Austin" someone called.

"I'm coming" Austin yelled sliding his pants back on buttoning them up, then tossing your clothes over to you.

You rushed to put them on and Austin gestured for you to get up, but you shook your head.

"You can't walk?" he asked and you shook your head no blushing.

"Alright" Austin said grinning walking back over to you, sitting next to you as Zach and Robert walked in.

"Dude we brought pizza and oh...umm did we??" Zach asked.

"A little, but it's fine" Austin said and you nodded.

"We'll be downstairs, if you still wanna hang out tonight" Robert said as they both exited the room.

"I totally forgot they were coming" Austin said giggling.

"I see" you said knotting your fingers together.

"Do you mind?" he asked.

"No, of course not" you said slowly walking over to the door as a smirk formed on his lips.

"So you're cool if we go hang with them?" he asked.

"Yes Austin, I don't mind hanging out with them, I'm sure it'll be fun" you said smiling back at him.

"Alright, let's go" Austin said taking your hand and leading you down the steps.

For the rest of the night you sat around joking with Austin, Zach, and Robert. You stayed up really late with them until you fell asleep and Austin carried you to bed.