Come Back To Bed

The cool breeze trickled into the room from the balcony doors being left open from the night before.

You felt Austins strong arms wrapped around your waist. His steady heartbeat against your back, his head nuzzled into your neck as his cool breath tickles your neck.

You began to get up but felt his arms tighten around your waist "No" you heard him say with his faint, raspy, and deep morning voice. You began to move again only to have his arms tighten around your waist even more "No" he repeated.

"Austin...." you giggled and fell back down onto the bed. He pulled you closer and laid his head on your shoulder. You put your hands against his chest lightly pushing him off causing him to giggle.

Eventually you stopped and he went back to sleep and you managed to get lose from his grip. You then walked out onto the balcony as the breeze hit your face sending shivers down your spine.

You looked out at the ocean not too far out in the distance. It was a beautiful view from yours and Austins house. You then felt his warm arms wrap around your waist.

"Come back to bed baby" he said still with a deep voice kissing down your neck. You leaned your neck to the side giving him more access and he turned you around as you wobbled back to bed with him nibbling and sucking on your neck.

He pushed you back on the bed hovering over you. Then you did something he didn't expect, you flipped him over placing yourself on top so now you were straddling him.

You leaned down and pressed your lips against his as he ran his hands down your back all the way to your bum squeezing it causing you to gasp. The light kissing turned into a intense make out session. Austin then flipped you over positioning himself on top as he went at it with your clothes. You began to do the same with his, he kissed down your neck...occasionally nibbling the skin then sucking in the same area causing you to let out muffled moans.

He came back up to your lips and whispered "I want you so badly" he said before re-attaching his lips to yours. He slid off your underwear tossing it somewhere across the room. His lips remained in sync with yours as he reached for the condom and slid it over himself.

His hands then began to roam your body as he trailed kisses down your neck then returning to your lips and biting your lip then pulling away with it between his teeth causing you to moan. He ran his hands down your inner thighs and stuck one finger in causing you to lowly shriek. He pumped in and out filling your body with pleasure. He then added another finger doing the same, pumping in and out causing you to become completely filled with pleasure.

"F-faster Austin" you choked out.

He did as you said and began pumping even faster, as you felt your stomach tighten knowing you were reaching your end. He pulled out right before you could release.

"Damn it Austin, you're such a tease" you said looking up trying to hide the smirk forming on your face.

"Oh shush" he said as he unexpectedly pushed all of himself into you at once causing you to scream "Austin!" he smirked and gave you a second to adjust to his size before he began thrusting in and out.

"You're so tight" he said groaning into your neck. He continued keeping a steady pace as he held onto the headboard.

"A-Austin...faster" you said clawing at his back. He did as you said and picked up his pace and thrusted so hard you thought the bed would break, sending a tingling feeling through your body as he hit the right spot over and over again "Mmmm...right there Austin" you said as all you could hear was the sound of his skin smacking against yours. He bit his lip & you immediately grabbed both of his cheeks and pulled his lips down to yours.

He brought his free hand that wasn't holding onto the headboard down to your cheek deepening the kiss. As he sped up his pace causing you to moan into his lips.

"B-Baby I'm gonna c-cum" he stuttered against your lips and you nodded and pressed his lips to yours again. After a few more seconds his thrusts became sloppy and he groaned against your lips as you felt him pull out and cum, a few seconds after you did the same.

He then laid beside you and panted "That....was.....-" you finished for him "Amazing" you said catching your breath as a smile grew to his face.

You laid in bed for the rest of the day joking and playing around while watching movies.

×Authors Note×

This was my first "dirty" imagine I tried my best to make it as good as I possibly could, since this is the first imagine. I hope you enjoyed it, Lol :)