The Hallway

You were quickly shuffling through your locker looking for your history textbook, the bell had rung 4 minutes ago so now you had less than a minute to get to class or you would be late. You finally found it when the bell rang, then everything else fell out of your locker.

"You've got to be kidding me" you mumbled under your breath.

You didn't care knowing that you were late, you just shoved everything back into the locker then locking it and rushing down the hall. Since everyone was in class you were the only one in the hall, until you turned the corner to see your boyfriend Austin.

He looked up from his phone and smiled as you glanced and continued to walk past, he grabbed the back of your shirt pulling you back over to him.

"Austin, I have to go to class and so do you" you said.

"You're late already, so what will a few more minutes hurt, and I know I should but 8th period isn't my class" he said sliding his phone into his pocket.

"It's the last class Austin, that's why you have detention today" you said smirking.

"I know, but its boring and I'll get out of it" he said smirking.

"How?" you asked.

"I'll use my charm and work her over with a smile" he said showing you his cheeky smile.

"And you think that's gonna work?" you asked crossing your arms.

"Yes actually, because I know it works on you" he said gripping your chin with his thumb and index finger.

"Point well made Mahone" you said blushing lightly, he leaned in as his warm lips hovered over yours. He pulled you closer by your waist deepening the kiss while giggling a little.

"Mr. Mahone and Ms. Y/L/N, my office NOW!" the principal said walking around the corner.

"Now you've gotten me in trouble" you said to Austin.

"I'll get us out of it, don't worry" he said putting his arm around your waist pulling you into his side and kissing your forehead, as you began walking down the hall.

"I hope you do" you said as you walked into the office.

"Mr. Mahone care to explain what happened in the hallway?" the principal asked signaling you to go back to class.

**

After school Austin came over smiling to where you were with Zach over at Alex's and Robert's locker.

"Why are you so happy?" you asked.

"Because, as I said I got us out of it" he said.

"I shouldn't underestimate your skills Mahone" you said as he pulled you into his chest, so that your face was inches away from his.

"She told me how you got her in trouble Austin" Robert said smirking as Alex nudged him.

"I know she did" he said keeping eye contact with you.

Robert & Alex laughed, then turned around and went back to putting things in their locker.

"Just to let you know I never went back to class" you said biting your lip.

"Oh did you now? I think I'm rubbing off on you babe" he said smirking.

"A little" you said as he leaned in kissing you on the lips and pulling away to gaze down at you.

"Ready to go?" Robert asked.

Austin nodded as all 5 of you walked out of the school, you and Austin hand in hand as they followed beside the both of you.